Oh!! Michelle is getting married!! Though I’m not really close to her but somehow I get to know her better when we did some ‘business’ *shh* kekeke… I’m excited for her. Wondering how beautiful she will be this coming weekend. Really blessed. Finally she got her heart desire come true. *smiles*
Want to share something about what I’ve read the book by Anita Naik. Babes (gals), are you ready?
Tips for your body…Body babe
Never blast wet hair with a hair-dryer. For amazing hair that shines, try use BEER. The hops swell the hair cuticle & the yeast adds gloss. *hmmm… how about vodka?*
Healthy hair should stretch about a 3rd of its length before it breaks. *try yours*
Social babe
Keep your anger proportionate to the event. Are you an exploder? To help yourself, always count to 10 before you do anything. This will stop your body going into a fight or arguments.
Jealousy. It helps you to see what you really want in life. Jealousy arises out of unfulfilled desires for things we want but secretly believe we can’t or won’t be able to have. The trick is to understand why you’re feeling like this & then take relevant action. ~I guess jealousy happen most of the time because we compare ourselves with others. What they have but not us, esp…beauty/appearance, so don’t compare cos, you are made in the image of our handsome Father *smiles*~
Massage. It will help double your immunity & boost your wellbeing. Studies show that touch is essential for survival. People who don’t get hugged, touched & kissed are more likely to become depressed, ill & unhappy. *HMM* so help yourself by ensuring that you hug or kiss someone 3times a day at least a massage will do. ~well, only people w/out God’s love will feel depressed…& kids if you’re reading this, I’m not encouraging you to touch one another (opposite sex)…I do touchy with my grandmom everyday…a kiss on her cheek before I leave to work…Awwwww…. I know *smiles*
Reassurance. Tempting as it is always to want to hear you’re beautiful, & always in love with you from the man you love?, beware of getting addicted to reassurance. The problem is that the more often you ask for it, the more you reinforce your need to be assured & therefore the more insecure you are… ~only Jesus can give us His security, his love assured it all~
Next chapter?? Sexy babe!! How to be Sexssssseeeyyyyy…. *laughs*
No comments:
Post a Comment