Congratulations to the newlyweds!!
Oh Mich is so gorgeous!!… so happy for her. *smiles* I was touched by her husband’s sincerity. Edward sung a song for her. ‘when you say nothing at all’ by Ronan Keating. No matter how he sings it, is the actions & the lyrics of the song that is so...........touchy (melting). *smiles* He’s so blessed to have Mich. The wedding dinner was just awesome!… yup I agreed with Geri about the whole itinerary. The powerpoint presentations & awesome pictures of Mich & Edward!
Awesome! Just too awesome! A man who is deeply & seriously in love. ‘He who finds a wife, finds happiness’ no joke, to get a man who seriously in love with you, is not easy. Well, if you have one, *thumbs up* I’m glad… *smiles* so guys out there…cherish your gal, don’t take them for granted. Love her & appreciate her 'tell me have you ever, really really loved a woman' by Bryan Adams. To my gals, you’ve done your best, let the gentleman do all the ‘things’ *laughs* I hope ‘one day’ I will be as happy as Michelle. But that ‘one day’ is still far far away… *smiles* a lot of things to do before that. So stop pressuring me!!… *adui* if you are my friend, stop asking me ‘when’s your turn?’ ok? Hahahhahaaaaaaa… 1st I need a man who love me so madly & deeply! Well, I already have one actually…is Him… *smiles*…awww…
Took lotsa pics…too bad can’t load it up w/out some frens help. Plsssssssss!! Thank you! *smiles* since Mich started the ball rolling…I guess, the next wedding which I’m looking forward to attend is Lai Yee & Kee Woon’s. *smiles* ‘no pressure to them’ just hoping only…then who else? Francis & geri? Lyd?? Angie??? *laughs* wow!! Can’t wait! One by one… plan it well guys…
Awesome!
2 comments:
hey hey... i notchet la... dun forget Pris and Josh's turn first, hehehee... (fortunately enough i didn't get the question that night)
and yes, the powerpoint presentations were so sweet, sigh...
why sigh lyd??..it was awesome! haha..oh yah..pris & josh, wat are the chances we can attend wor tat one?..hmm..oh!! jason & da korean gal too..but not reli tat close 2dem oso la..
Soon la gal..'when are u gona get married?' Q will be da most fav Q among frens & AUNTIEs!!...As for me, lotsa Q abt 'not getting any bf ar?' hahahahha! so abt married married...not tat so..err..affect me..lol
Post a Comment