Monday, October 02, 2006

7 x 7 times you fall...still, HE'll pick you up

It’s been a very tough week… *smiles* “thank you lord, is over” *smiles* another new beginning for me. *Breathe in deeply….exhale* Pastor’s msg was awesome. How to have MAX results with only min effort? Lately been bombarded with many things (work & distractions) which I feel really stress about it. Thanks to pastor’s msg. few points that touches me:

~Jer 29:11-14

How to have prosperous plans that God has promised? it is to call upon Him. “Then you will call upon me & come & pray to me & I will listen to you. You will seek me & find me when you seek me with all your heart. I’ll be found by you.” Sweet promises *smiles*

~BE STILL & KNOW that I am your God (so true lord)

“God does everything just right & on time but people can never completely understand what He’s doing.” There are times I ask Him, “when lord?… is it the right thing to do? Am I in the right situation?” I got no answer because I play smart. Sometimes we do play smart & try to make things right or do something which we think is right. We don’t realize that we forgot totally about Him. Forgot to seek Him, forgot to seek his kingdom, forgot what we already have, forgot every single thing that He has prepared for us. We jus forgot… how sad… I learnt…that His presence is so important. His wisdom is the wisest. His way is always right & assured.

The last point of the msg really speak to me. Trust in the Lord’s timing…the butterfly powerpoint is so meaningful. It is so true, w/out circumstances & obstacles, we won’t learn…it is so hard to understand WHY?“Since the lord is directing our steps, why try to understand everything that happens along the way?” alright…mayb I should stop asking WHY? & ask WHEN is my big blessing is gona come!! *smiles*

Is time to focus back & read my prophecies… His great promises for me *smiles* as I reading it, I wept… asking myself ‘Can I be what he want me to be?’ ‘is this for real?’ I dun wan to doubt Him & the reason I wept is bcos of His powerful promises to me. Which is everlasting & assured. As I read all, I realize something , the lord says stop worrying so much, you just spend too much time worrying & trying to figure out things but God says, just simply BELIEVE IN HIM & walk out in faith *smiles* *ouch* step out in faith? Walk out in faith? Why didn’t I realize that??! *refresh* there are times we forgot that we’re called of God… He chose us…There so many talented people out there but He chose u & me You are called to encourage my people, to counsel them, to love them, to shepherd them. I’ve given you a Shepherd’s heart, a caring heart... You are called to do intercede, to reach out, He will give you the discernment, to discern people’s needs…I’ve called you to be in the area of design, creativity & music…you’ll be able to write songs, worship songs, to be able to sing, you gona involve in arts, dance, acting, choreograph & direct people, do marketing & involve in Graphic design.” Powerful…just too powerful…

What touches me the most @this moment is, “God is gona challenge you. *wept* he’s gona put areas before you, a little by little & you know what? A little bit @ a time, you going to accomplish each & every ones, the direction is gona be clear for you. God want to let you know you are going in the right direction because He’s leading you. You’re trusting Him by faith. God says you’re gona see clearly, clearly @all the things that God has prepared for you. So be encourage these days be strengthen & don’t let anyone bully you anymore. Be set free” this prophecy speaks to me again…@this time…which is very relevant to pastor’s msg Hab 2:3 ~ “These things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed beautiful promises…*smiles* “be set free” I am free now*smiles*

Tell yourself that every irritations & distractions is God’s opportunity to work things out in our life (thanks gal *smiles*) Sometimes we’re willing to do the things of God…to run to Him, to press on…to focus…but have you ever find it difficult to cast? To trust, to focus?… I said to Him “Lord, I can’t do it…but you CAN” friends, we learn things together…hope my sharing will bring encouragement to you as well…stop dwellin in the irritations/distractions…for the Lord is the solution. God is bigger than the giants “The lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want” *smiles* “I know you’ve been waiting for me lord, I want your blessing…I am ready…all things concerning me is yours now…fill me with your unconditional love, peace, joy & wisdom…”

How wonderful, how beautiful….his loveJesus…my beautiful Saviour

No comments: