Yay! More & more souls!
50+ souls came to know Jesus last sat concert. *thumbs up* tremendous harvest! Great concert. What a privilege to have the Planet Shakers. It was fun! Though I have muscle cramp due to jumping a lot! *laughs* *sigh* ~old adi lo…~
‘glad you like the pressie’…
Nowadays he is so tight up with work. Just last week he went to Pekan, Kuantan for an exhibition. Came back last sat & I hardly spend time with him. Today he is off to Pekan again. He’s been working so hard nowadays. I don’t really know how he feels about many things cos, normally dad don’t share. Mayb he doesn’t want us to be worried. No matter what, I’ll try to spend as much time as possible with him. *smiles*
Was touched by Pastor Dean Sherman last Sunday. Talks about grace, righteousness & our relationship with others. Hilarious man. Lotsa funny examples & demonstrations. How to have/maintain the grace in a relationship? Sometimes we just take things for granted & give no chance at all to make things right again. But when we bring God’s grace in to the situation, it actually not as bad as we think that it is. Sometimes we screw things up, it may be too late to bring it back again, but by applying grace, things aren’t the same anymore. No matter what, it still takes time though.
Mooncake festival is comin!!…I’m craving for Haagan Dazs ice cream mooncake!… irresistible! I miss the taste! *aaaahhhhmmmmmmm* but is very pricey. *sigh* mayb I just take the normal one…
She’s getting weaker & weaker each day…she doesn’t play with her toys anymore *sad* just eat & sleep…sleep a lot! What is the lifespan of a hamster? 1 year? 2years?
Nowadays I’m just into ‘who knew’ by Pink…gone mad lyrics *glup*
No comments:
Post a Comment