Sat, VYS
We had beachwear day yesterday… (reminds me of the Redang trip) Had a great laugh at those contestants. They did a great job on the catwalk, but it was just too fast! All sporting people. And wondering why I didn’t take part?? Lol!! Next round la..
I’m glad my care members Chris & William bravely taken part. Sporting too… snap a pic with them.Sun, Worship
The anointing was great. As I leading the praise team, I can’t help myself but to cry, again! I couldn’t lead anymore & I stopped. Stood there with my hands on my face. I had a conversation with Jesus.
Me: Lord, pls don’t leave me, i've done so many wrongs & I’ve offended you. Don’t angry at me, pls Lord, I repent now.
“I’m here all the while, I’m holding you all the while, didn’t I tell you, I will always be there for you? Didn’t I say you will never be lonely anymore?
Me:*Great cry*
Then I saw a small girl running ahead, she fell down on her knees then Jesus help her to get up on her feet again. Then she ran ahead & fell again. Again the Lord picks her up.
“Do you see that? Every time you fall, I’ll pick you up. This is what I promise you. There are times you stop running. I just want you to keep running to me & each time you fall, I’ll pick you up.”
Me: Lord sometimes I just can’t do it… I feel ashamed & guilty!
“This is when you needed me the most my daughter. Come to me as my burden is light”
Me:*Great cry*
This is not my 1st time having this conversation with the Lord. He’s so patient with me. I stood there for almost the whole song of ‘Draw me close to you” (my favorite). I’m not being spiritual here, cos this is what I’ve seen, heard and spoke to. That is why I quickly write down my entire encounter with God. I’m happy because He’s there to guide me & cheer me up. His promises are just enough for me. My security & peace is in Him. I’m secured in God.
“Lord I can’t do it but I know YOU CAN!”
Don’t play God
Do you feel bad when you see others suffer? Of cos you do…because we’ve got the nature of God in us, whether you’re a believer/not. And it makes us just wanted to give our best to help our family/friends. Sometimes I just want to be someone that can make a different in the family. I care so much but still not appreciated. Who am I to say such thing??..sigh..but I forgive & still care & pray. Pastor taught us not to be God in someone’s life. We’re not their creator then why bother to be God & try to solve their prob? Do we have the power to change what has happened? Do have the power to heal their emotions & sicknesses? No!…we don’t. Only God can do those & only Jesus understands them well not us. No matter how hard we try to put ourselves into their shoe, we can never understand like how Jesus does. Don’t want to be like Bruce acted by Jim Carey (Bruce Almighty).
His ways is higher than our ways & his thought is higher than ours- so don’t play God!! & just let God deal with them. *BIG SMILE*...finally it gets into my head! sigh...
1 comment:
y does this kinda ppl just lurve to advertise in this kinda place ?? good thing i dun haf comment box in mine ... phew ..
=) dint realise u actually stop and stood at there .. just haf to focus on what happen during worship .. =P but not on the praise team (maybe once a while)
=( I really miss those days that i can join praise team during sat .. and once on Sun ... =(
=) U alwiz look energetic at there neway .. hehe.
Eh ! y never take part ? =P coz u was wearing clubbing wear =D
Post a Comment