S.U.P.E.R D.U.P.E.R T.I.R.E.D!!
I just want to rejoice & glad in the midst of sadness. My grandma went home to be with the Lord last Wednesday afternoon at 2.30pm. She has gone home peacefully at my aunt’s place. Though I wasn’t that close to her but at least we’ve been living together. She still remember my name!...i jus visited her 2weeks ago, and is kinda shock to hear that she went home…But at least she’s with Jesus now.
“Lord, she’s with you now but I miss her & I know you gonna take care of her”
Rejoicing in the midst of sadness
I can tell you that my family & I had a blasting time together during the weekend. We’re not celebrating on our beloved mother/grandma’s pass away but is time to come together, fellowshipping & to cherish one another. Wondering why am i so cheerful & always happy?...is its runs in the family!!...
Makan & Feasting again!
Yup we eat & eat & eat since sat til sun!!...Breakfast, lunch & Dinner! From Sri Petaling to Cheras then makan all the way to Ampang!...Giler!!...But is great! I get to spend time with my family & especially my cousins. We had good laugh, good food & good fellowship. Mom, aunties & uncles went to karaoke & dancing session…Yup.. happening adults. While the youngster went home & rest including Dad! Hahaha… I seldom see any families that so enjoy after the death of their beloved family members…is not that we’ve forgotten grandma we misses her but we know she’s with the Lord now, so we rejoice!
Moon Cake Festival
Yes!!!...makan makan lagi…what else??!! Thank God for mom!
Mom & her lottery
Mom won the 4nos. in Singapore. 3rd prize. She’s happy…and boasting around esp among the aunties… Sigh… for me & dad it is just gambling. It is not a good way to get money…I’m happy for her too but I didn’t give much comment as she knows I don’t like it as well…sigh…
Dad & His joke
Dad asked me something when on the way to the parlour.
Dad: Girl, how do you tell people when Ah Ma (grandma) passed away in Christianity way?
Me: Normally we say my grandma went home to be with the Lord.
Dad: Oh..alrite (sending sms to a friend)
A moment later….
Dad: Look what I’ve sent to my friends… I said “My mother has passed away, the Lord need her service and called her back to heaven..Heaven short of people & needed my mom’s help”
Me: *BIG HUH??!!!!!*….*Smile*
Dad: Laugh…
Manchester United vs Liverfool!
Sigh…so sien!!...nil-nil!!..what’s tis??!!....Giggs should have come out & play in the first place. Ahh…don’t want to mention about it la…
2 comments:
oops ... sorry to heard bout that ..
=( dun la mention that nil nil game ... saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad weI !!!!!!!! =(
i know what you mean about celebrating in the midst of missing your loved one. my family also celebrated two funerals last month... much hugs. and i'll see ya soon. rest up and drink lotsa water. your dad- sooo cute!
Post a Comment