Popo not feeling well again. She’s down with flu & cough. Feeling restless & tired. Couldn’t sleep at night. She look very weak. I’m scare!
Every night I pray to God, for His healing power to heal her. I mustn’t confess or have any negative thinking about her health. She have faith this time, that Jesus will heal her, compare to last time. Just few weeks ago, was told by her, that she got high blood pressure & cholesterol. She couldn’t do any house chores due to her health. That’s including cooking for us… Every week, I’m craving for her cooking.
I wanna spend more time with her, talk to her & encourage her with positive words. Telling her, God love her so much & want to heal her. I’ve been thinking a lot. What will happen to me, if she left me. I will have no one to share my secret with!!... I’m very close with my grandparents since young age. Since my grandfather passed away, She’s the one I’m close with. *Big sigh*
Well, I don’t want to think about that at all. I know God will prepare my heart to receive what ever that will happen in the future. Right now I just want to honor & spend more time with my beloved grandmother.
“Dear Lord, I ask for your love & your healing to be upon my granny. Take good care of her, when she’s alone. I pray for your protection to be upon her as well Lord, in Jesus name..Amen”
2 comments:
Hey sister,
Keep your chin up. God has the best for you and your family, especially your Popo. Keep on confessing the word, sister. *hugs*
You always have us here for you.
dear. There is nothing we can do but to rely on Him. and to trust Him.
God wants only the best for you. Though sometimes, we may not understand what's happening .. but, HE is still in control.
Post a Comment