Just came back from facial…yup…money again!!..guess how much I just spent on it??..Bet some of you will say, not worth it at all.. I just spent RM780!! On facial for 6months!!..so I don’t have to pay a cent the next time I visit. Well, they have 20% discount for each treatment, so better go for it before they increase the price!
Grandmother is getting better, thank God for friends who’s so caring. Thanks for your prayer.
Dang!! I spent a lot nowadays…serious!!..i must really plan well the next month. Another 1k plus will be gone for my credit card bill. Sigh!!…I do save money, fyi. No more spending on clothes, shoes & accessories anymore next month!! What???…Mega Sales?? In July??…you gotta be kidding!!!…Lyd & Jamie, if you gals plan to go shopping, PLS DON’T INFORM ME!!…hahhahhaa…can’t get rid of those itchy hands which so use to take out credit cards.
“Lord, I need to be wise in spending. Pls be my financial advisor.”
No comments:
Post a Comment