Friday, June 17, 2005

Redish style

Yea!! Friday again..when weekend is drawing near, I’m excited! Hahaha…

Had my hair ‘chopped’ yesterday. Finish work at 6.30pm, quickly rush to the saloon nearby. Normally, Kim (gal hairdresser) my stylist, that manage my hair. But she left! I panicked! So i called for Keaton (guy) *wonder why a guy named Keaton? MEOW??*, he did a great job on me!... Well Ps. Sally did feedback to me that he’s good, when I recommend her to him. During my 3hours of transformation, I chatted with Keaton & his assistant Hoe. OH..boy… they’re a great flirter!!... “wow, Florence, such a nice name”, “wanna join us for dinner since you've nothing to do later?” bla bla….sweet talk all the way, (their tactic to get good business la)… I had fun! Been laughing throughout. Well my crown cost me RM335!... is under promotion!!..Well the result is gorgeous! I look pretty!..* wahahaha* & I had a great time during my haircut so..worth it I guess..

Now…..me with red hair & copper high light! Hahahha…check me out tomorrow, Vibrant Youth Service, at 4.30pm!...


Happy birthday to my beloved brother & friend, Peter…
~May God bless you on this special day and may He grant all your heart desires as you delight yourself in Him.

We celebrated his 21st birthday on wed at TGIF, 1Utama. Well, I invited to those who really close to him, so if you’re not invited, *sorry* hehe..As usual, typical TGIF’s style of celebrating the birthday babies. Reminds me of Ps. Sally’s birthday 3years ago! Hahaha..They make her stand on the chair, but she doesn’t want…she’s embarrassed! Haha… Peter stood on the chair & we asked him to sing ‘Sacrifice’ by Sir Elton John. Food was ok only…well guys & gals, hope you do enjoy it, esp Peter..God bless you man!

click below to view picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52801507@N00/show/

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The new highlights are sweet. You actually look more feminine now since the hair is longer. Short hair suits you very well and is absolutely fabulous when you style it up.

Dun worry about the chicken comments. hehe