Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Oh NO! Not again!..

I totally enjoy spending time with family, especially when my mom is around. I appreciate the time that she sacrifices for us. Thanks mom. [hugs & kisses]

I’m having cough again. OH NO! Once I got it, it takes time to heal. Sigh..Must be those late nights and fried food.. My dad also has it.. I think is due to overnight stress…Mom took care of me & dad alot these few days *touched*...Mom is on her way going back to Singapore together with grandmother. So, from tonight onwards til next Tues night I have to ‘Eat myself’. I already miss her cooking.

This weekend is gonna be another busy weekend. Shoppings, Friend’s birthday, practices for Youth Christmas & Meetings. Sigh..the joy of the Lord is my strength!...I know is gonna be a busy month til Christmas over. So cannot afford to be sick for this whole month!

“ Lord, by your stripes I was healed 2000 years ago. You healed me because you loved me. Thank you for your healing anointing to upon me & my family.”

2 comments:

fl0rlee said...

Hey, bro..He heals me a couple of time and he has lifted me up when my faith is down..He never fail me or let me down. I say this because I have been thru it. Not for the sake wat ppl say. He's da way, life & truth. John 14:6

Jamie said...

Rockroller...Legionnaire's disease? That's rare. Chill dude. You can't be so skeptic about God's goodness and grace.

Florence...take care of yourself, gal. Lotsa water and zzzz and prayers will make you better in no time. *hugs*