Oh my gosh!, I’m still coughing. I've been coughing for almost 4days. I cant stand it especially at night. I really don’t have mood to do anything except to watch tv. A close friend of mine called, but due to my sexy voice, I don’t feel like talking over the phone. So sorry Sabrina! Even my dad is recovering from cough. “Drink more more water gal” says dad... I drank a lot... I even took Chinese medicine which taste like s***... But still not working. I stopped taking it by the way... Just rely on water, fruits & cough sweet.
Woke up this morning and I could hardly breathe... The flem stuck between my nose & throat... Arrgghh!.. Went to toilet spit it out and it was in DARK GREEN color! Yucks!! I have to make lotsa unpleasant & irritating noise in order to spit those gross fluid thing out of my body! Yucks!..I spited 4 times in 20mins!..OMG!! Do I feel ok?..ermm No! cough still there... I have to skip my vocal practice tonight hopefully I’ll get better by Saturday... Don’t think I can present my work to client today... Don’t want them to think I’m a guy in a woman’s body! Haha..
{I really need some one to look after me now, MOM!}
No comments:
Post a Comment