Monday, December 06, 2004

Restless weekend

Whao..wat a restless weekend. Yes, is just an ordinary weekend BUT tiring. Well, here it goes.

Saturday
As planned, I wanted to go for PDA hunting/survey after the youth service..but I got the invitation to attend Daniel.L’s birthday dinner. So my friends & I went all the way to Puchong. We had steam boat, and had great laugh at something we could think of…After that we watched Chinese show on 8 TV. Then switch to Star TV, and they have Miss World 2004!, I can’t believe Miss Peru won!, what’s so good about her? But one thing I really enjoyed to see is Lionel Richie performed. He sang one of my favorite, “Hello”.. ahhh.. shiok!..After watching Miss World 2004, the guys switch to channel 81. Sigh..what else? Football..Manchester United vs W.H.O???..I’m not really that interested. But just watch and listen the guys complaining, and comparing. We waited for almost an hour plus for Ken han to come, we had a surprise for Daniel. Yup, another round of bombing eggs! Is like this, I was the one who brought this bait (Daniel) to my car, less than 5mins walking distance, they rest followed behind. Then, Ken Han hide somewhere the bushes and waited there for the prey (Daniel) to arrive. So when the prey arrived at the parking area,the predators attacked!..like those animals you see on Discovery/National Geographic channel...L.O.L!..All of us attacked him with eggs and flour!..poor Daniel. Worse thing is my car ‘kena!’ What the!!..it smells so badly!..but I think Angeline is even worst! LOL! Sorry angie. Daniel who's the victim, hugged her!!..Yucks!!..Now angie definitely smell! Haha..She was like screaming & cursing! So funny. I manage to hit him with one egg. Well, is fun to see someone got hit/being make fun of. I reached home almost at 1am. Tired.

Sunday
Today is my 2nd time teaching Kingdom Grace. I have 8 students!.. class went well on chapter 1.. Though I’m abit long winded.. Attended 2nd service by Pas.Vernon Falls... Great sermon, but I couldn’t concentrate cause a friend of mine ‘kacau’. =P..went for a late lunch with friends... Reach home at almost 4pm. At night is the family dinner... I’ve been looking for my camera everywhere but couldn’t find. I even drive to my office to look for it. Argghh!!.. I got worried and scared. I can’t lose it! Am I being forgetful again??..where did I put it?..I went home, feeling disappointed. Got home, again I looked for it. Opened one of the drawer and found it!..My popo put it inside & she forgot about it!..Yeap I blame her for it. =P She laughs at herself. Now everyone is relief.

Dinner was great. Choices of food are so yummy. Bro brought his girlfriend. Had a good chat with family during the ‘makan’. Happy Birthday bro!



Food, before & after.


From left to right:
Kelly(bro's gf), bro, mom, me, dad & aunty lily


Lee's family


Bro & me





No comments: