I’m in the happy mode. *SMILES*… I can’t thank God enough for bringing my family closer to one another. Granny has been away for almost 2 weeks with mom in S’pore & soon they’ll be on their way to Vietnam for a holiday. I miss the dinner she always cooks & of cos, our daily chit chatting… I shared most of my stuff with her. Even I’m not that close to dad. Thank God for telephone! *laughs*… it is funny to hear mom’s & granny’s comment about certain topic… I laugh most of the time. On my side here, we get to spend more time & take good care of each other (dad, bro & i) since mom & granny not around. Being the only female in the family, the house chores duty became much greater. That is why I treasure my Saturday very much to do it. I’d say God is the one who bring my family closer. I feel loved. *smiles*… not just the external loves that God has blessed me but this internal love aka family… now just have to keep thanking Him for their salvation… We able to love cos He 1st loves us.
Last Sunday, I learn something from Ps. Carey’s sermon. Respect builds relationship. That it is important that we respect not just to elderly but to young children. We should learn to say these 3 words, I love you, Thank you & I’m sorry… *hmmm*… lack of respect – no unity, Eph 5:33 & 1 Peter 3:7, be considerate towards each other, respect young children & do not insult/scold/correct them in public, respect your boss who is above you (authority), respect the man/woman of God, respect leaders, respect yourself, respect differences & do all as unto the Lord… *phew*… Good stuff!... R.E.S.P.E.C.T…
2 songs that describe my current mood…


*rejoice in the midst of heavy storm, REJOICE*
3 comments:
so blessed to have a family like yours with lots of communications going around.
was it like this all along? do share :)
thanks.. :D
it was not like this da last time. We use to yell at each other, we have our own agenda w/out updating each other..all will gather only during CNY, birthdays & other big event. other than that, nope... our hse is like a hotel.. friends & work is our main priority.. after came to know Jesus, things started to change. God is so so good!
*big smile*
"our hse is like a hotel.. " tat really hit me hard.
10q for sharing :) its one heavenly testimony. i wish that more ppl would be able to see it.
Post a Comment