First of all, glad to have Daniel back from the land down under! :)... lotsa feasting & catching up to do...
Uuuhhh…how I long for a holiday… everyone is going somewhere this year. Good thing my friends & I planed for a holiday as well… *winks*… can’t wait.
How to resist temptation? What kinda temptation I’m saying? Shopping temptation… :p. I have not been shopping for quite sometimes. For my kinda level, I’d say, I’m proud to say that I’m slowly & overcoming this temptation. *big smile*, I can say I cant resist to shop & it’s my favorite hobby!!...love to do it after work, when I’m sad, when I’m excited & when I’m bored. BUT! Thank God for the persistency… of cos each overcoming process will come trials. The most dangerous & the most attractive word of all………………………..S.A.L.E.S……………………………Esp, nowadays sales & clearence is crazy!!... just when I thought the month of May is over, there are shops still having the S.A.L.E.S card board on their display window. BUT!!!... I didn’t go in after all. *proud*… how did I do that? I just think about the ‘future’…. *smiles*
It is all because of His strength & grace… *phew*… I don’t have to wonder anymore. *kekekekekeke*… but that doesn’t mean I can’t go out to do window shopping…friends, you can still call me out to the mall :p
I’m into dresses nowadays… I'm loving it!... I’d love to wear it not just for formal function but for working & casual also can ma… but the thing is, I’m just not the type that can get comfy with dresses & people might start saying things about how I look. (-__-) Well, not so soon, since my priority is the ‘future’… no more shopping till end of the year…*kekekeke*…
Check out these dresses… aren’t they pweety? Or you think it doesn’t suit me… *hmm*…then what kinda dresses?
7 comments:
'Future' o.O sounds like ur saving up to buy a house.. or.. a hem geting married? hehehe
interessting.. window shopping doesn't normally fit the equation of shopping for some people, but it;s cool haha congrats in over coming :D
hehehe thank u.. i still find shopping, FUN! ;) though i have to avoid it for awhile.
I think the upper right one would suit you. :P (you'll look good in almost anything cos you're slim and you have the height. XD)
I prefer the top left... very classy... pure...
Hey, u managed to put the picture into the top of ur blog!
well, babe watever u wear also nice wan la hehe.
cause u are slim
;)
sfui
myii: thanks gal..i like all of it actually hehehehe..
john: YEA!! i managed!!.. keke, thanks to chris lo..yea classy..if is black oso classy... ;)
sfui: fui!!! :D eh, cannot say like tat ler, i tried wearing those puffy dresses, i look like wrapping myself with the garbage bag! :O
seriuosly. that joke.. i heard it before and i foud it super farny the first time :)
dresses!!! oooh... i lvoe them too. hints.. i may have some good stuff for u soon. hahaha. :)
Post a Comment