Father’s day = restaurant jam pack with families, price increase due to it & other factors. We spent our father’s day at home *smiles*… bonding & fun. Had pizzas & watching his favorite sports channel. Me bought 1kg of Patchi chocolate for dad for this special day. He normally buy small box cos he too sayang to spend so much. Dad quite touch-erd. *smiles*… initially wanted to get dad a tennis racquet, but…sigh…long story…
Father’s day = Ps. Joshua’s birthday!... this year we celebrated his 50th birthday. It is so blessed to have him to lead us into what God has for his people. So blessed :)
Kung fu panda is *thumbs up*… funny & entertaining. The panda is the joke of all the other animals. It is good to watch this kinda show (cartoon) so that we can click well with the children. Kelvin!! Heard one of the children from champs calls you Po, & asked you to demo some kung fu skills. *HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH*…. few things I learn from this movie are, do not give up, believe that you can do it though things seem so impossible & don’t look down on fat people cos they are so cute! I mean, panda so fat also can defeat snow leopard. God can use fat people too!
These few days, I got so upset with the issue that’s been bothering me for months. But now I’m reassured. Feels good. *smiles*…
2 comments:
haha. yes, kungfun oanda was good :P
i thought you were going to blog about the couple next to you :P
thank you, thank you (i think thats what dad would say if he knew you wished him :P)
-lyd (erm... yee XP)
OH YEAH!!!!...I FORGOT! SO FUNNY!...funny things should share it to all hor...hahahahahhaa
Post a Comment