Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rojak updates

CNY & Valentine’s day has passed, any other holiday?? *smiles*… Work has been very very hectic nowadays. Just recently, I heard rumor about Haili (project manager) wanted to tender her resignation due to her husband is jobless & to support the kids (2 boys) she have to look for another job which that has higher pay than current job. Previous post, I mentioned about the managerial position that my boss gonna give me, if Haili decided to leave the company. I’m very excited of cos, & I thank God for it in advance, but I don’t want Haili to leave. I have yet to work & learn from her. Basically, I want to take up the challenge to be in a managerial position (her position) & I don’t want her to leave. Not every company you can find someone who is super nice, super patient, generous & easy to relate to. *sigh*….’Lord, I lift all these to you’

His blessing chasing after me
So blessed. I got my new car & it smells so NICE!!... *smiles* now, pending for braces, because I have some complication which I’m quite worried about. Meanwhile, there are more & more freelances nowadays. *smiles*…to many to handle, so I have to recon the client to my beloved cousin who is doing design & renovation. So friends, if you need contractor to do house reno, let me know, my cousin charging quite reasonable.

‘Oh gosh, what happened to your face??’
I had this question on a Sunday morning!...*hmm*… while chilling out before the 2nd service start, a familiar face came up to me & said hi. I don’t really quite know this person, & no harm to catch up w/ her. So we chit chat then when I was talking, she look at me as if I have something on my face. She asks oh gosh, what happened to you face??’ ‘huh?? Is there anything on my face?’ *touching my face* then she make a very shocking comment ‘your skin, goodness, so many pimples wan??’ then I explain to her mayb due to many work stress, bla bla bla… ‘then you should take good care lo, cannot ignore wan, oh my…so many, must make time for it ma…’…then I look at hers, MY GOSH!!...angie, steph, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!...SO OPERAto me as if i’m paying a visit to the zoo*ahem*… it is true, there are some people put others down to make themselves feel better. *forgiven* I still love her *smiles*

Confuse
*SIGH*… so wanted to get over it. *focus focus* *ignore ignore*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. you have 3 votes to do braces. are you going to?
personally... i've never noticed anything wrong with your teeth lor... so.... :D
-lyd