Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thankful...*unspeakable Joy*

Waaoooooo!!...Sound the Jubilee!!...beginning of the year God helped me to sound it already.. *smiles*...so many things i wanted to give thanks for...*which 1 come 1st?*....same la...

I want to thank God for:-

Good bonuses
Though my heart desire is to get at least 2months but He has supplied more than enough for me. I've learn in Kingdom Winning Attitudes that God bless us in many ways, different things, different amount, different time & etc... What ever i've received, its more than enough *smiles*...

Increment!! YAY!!
Finally i got a proper increment... the 1st year, i got 100bucks as increment, 2nd year is worse!! 50bucks!!....*SIGH*...but the favor of God is steadfast and of cos i never stop proclaiming His great promises. 20% increment...to some people it might be small amount, but what ever God bless, appreciate it & never complain its too small, less or less interesting. Apa lagi tunggu??...20% will be my 1st fruit to the MAN!......of God...hahahahhaaaa..

Promotion
Not yet....but it definitely will be a good promotion in the future. Where i'll skip 2 positions & to the managerial position. AMEN! to that 1st...

His new calling
I have the passion in design, but my strength is more on manage the design team rather just sit down & crack head. Really praise God that my boss & superior realized my strength & took me out from my comfort zone & now, my scope of work, will be different from the rest, more into documentation, calculation (hmmmm..MATH!!! *scary*), meeting clients & suppliers, design schedules, manage design, design administration, marketing exposure (if can)...my work load added but position is still the same...*proclaiming for a position*

A brand NEW CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
yup!!...*PRAISE GOD*...i manage to sold my Hyunnie for 15k *miss*... I'm so blessed, so much!!... 15k as down payment of my brand new Myvi... *kekekeke*... on top of that, dad bless me (top up) another 5k to ease my burden. What can i say?...in tears I told him that i'm so thankful but would like to pay dad back bit by bit... Dad said, it'll be a gift from mom as well, & it is a new year gift. 'Oh Lord, i'm speechless, i'm so thankful, so blessed, so happy, so love them'... I never want to use parents $, as it is time for me to bless them as appreciation for what they have sown into me. It is quite an embarrass thing to use their $... Embarrass even to ask!!... but i guess, God knows my burden in paying the bank every month. *smiles*... I even thank dad for letting me drive his Hyundai for 10years & that 15k down payment, to have a sporty car to drive, its a BLESSING. God really work things out in James Bond timing for getting the loan approve & others confirmation...i really practice faith then...now..
Loan is approved, down payment settled, car number plate settled, and NOW!!..is the arrival of my new car!! *smiles*

Brand new year of Jubilee its not too bad at all!! *smiles* great start...can't wait for more great blessings...I'm so embarrass!!...of my blessing...*laughs*

No comments: