Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Counting days...

Work has never been this fun! Esp during the end of the year. *being positive* *smiles*… I can’t wait for the blessings that God has installed for me. Of cos I’m talking about year end *winks* people already talking about promotion, appraisal, bonuses & such. I expect great bounties this year not on what I feel I deserve but what Christ deserves. Though the situation in the office doesn’t seems to see anything positive but I shall proclaim the things that I want to see & not the things that I don’t wish to. *AMEN*

Care Group
Finally I attended a Friday care group after for…………………………………..*countless months* I was blessed by the testimonies shared by care members & what more, it is even comfortable to share when Ps. Sally was around. *smiles* after attended the CG, I finally realize how much I misses CG. I’m truly blessed.

No more *coughing* pls…
I’m down with it again. Just 2 weeks ago, I had it, & now I got it once again. After this, I really have to be caution in everything that I eat, drink, enough rest & no alcohol til Christmas. Can’t afford to have sore throat/chicken cough from now onwards. Christmas practice is just around the corner *excited*

VBS
Besides Christmas event, VBS is the top topic in church. Every teacher is excited about it. It is funny to know that the teachers are more excited than the kids. *laughs* It’s gonna be another exciting event. I’m excited, cos it is 1st time for me. *smiles* can’t wait to see the children sing (cute voices) *smiles*, act (in their costume) *lagi cute* & dance (if any).

Sunday School
Last Sunday, as usual I teach my 11 & 12 years old gals. This time we learn about having A Prosperous mentality. When we came to a point saying: ‘it is a blessing to bless others’… One of the student said to me ‘teacher, you mean, we’re blessed cos other people bless us?’ Me: yes, that’s right.. Student 1: Then if the person bless us, she is blessed? Me: yeaStudent 2: Then teacher like that we’re so blessed to have teacher to bless us Magnum!(ice cream) I was like: *GLUP*…see anot? See anot? That’s my girls… *laughs* of cos I make them answer all my ‘fill up the blanks’ questions so that they deserve their ice cream. Smart girls *smiles*… nak con teacher…sigh…never mind, I’m blessed to bless them.

Micah oh Micah boy!
It is so good to see baby Micah around the office. Stress free. The moment you’re caught in between work & appointment, there is Micah. (Micah is actually my boss’s 1month old son) though he sleep most of the time, looking at his peaceful face while sleeping is already enough to melt my heart. How nice it is to sleep through the problems & difficulties. I’ll be watching baby Micah grows. I find every opportunity when the parents not around, whisper to baby Micah that Jesus loves him. I hope one day, he’ll come to know Christ & the name Jesus will be familiar to him. I know this isn’t the right thing to do esp to other parents children. Guess there is no harm to tell how much God loves Micah, how much God loves children *smiles* I love watching babies, though they’re just sleeping. I don’t mind if I’d to call Aunty Florence. *smiles*

Holidaaaayyyyyyiiii, Celebrraaaaatttttteeeee-iii
Yup, Finally I get to enjoy the holiday (coming soon). Can’t wait for the jalan jalan trip, theme park, safari…yup…the Melaka trip!! Chicken rice balls, cendol!, tut-tut… hahhahaha…not a food though… & get to see who is the iron man & woman of 2007!!... YES!!...hahahhahaaaa… must be hilarious!. This trip, I don’t have to worry about *aunty visitation*..cos ‘she’ is already here!!...*laughs*

*COUNTING DAYS*

No comments: