Monday, August 06, 2007

She cheers me up *smiles*

Alright, here are some pics of my beloved Milo. *smiles*… I know some of you requested to see her pics. Well, I hope these pics will melt your heart. *smiles*

She learnt few tricks only for now & according to Chris, female dogs loves biting! *hmm* I think they are still puppy…besides, what do you expect from a Jack Russell? *hahaha* ‘thanks for you sharing Chris, appreciate it’”& not forgetting you, William, the dog expert’ *winks*Milo, is so smart, sometimes, she really outsmart me. Bro taught her to jump up to the sofa, just 1 time!...immediately, she got that. Now when ever we want to watch tv *in peace*…she’d jump up & want to play. *argghh*…thanks to bro la, for teaching her nonsense. And when ever she pee or poo (not in her own premises/toilet), she’d sneak away, so that I won’t notice. Yesterday, she pee near the shoe rack is, after finished her business, she walked towards me with a selfpity face, head down, eyes up, tail down, walking slowly towards me. I thought to myself, why is she behaving this way, and then I said ‘what did you do this time?’ I went to over to the shoe rack & I was right!... another spanking from me. *laughs*

Milo is getting bigger, the fence no longer serve the purpose. *sigh*… she is smart, when we’re in the house, she innocently behave herself in her premises. But when we went out, she rules the whole ground floor. Ended up I have to clean all the mess. So far nothing major happens, just lotsa cloths on the floor (she loves to bite cloth) & pee poo… She is adorable, she makes me laugh *smiles*…everything I’m not in the mood or tired, she cheers me up with her selfpity face. That is just melting *smiles*

Educated yet yucks!. My students are quite terrified of what I said during the class about ‘Let the creator renew our body’ *laughs*… I was sharing how we must look after own body, by exercising, eating moderately & etc... So I shared about eating fats & red meat part (referring to Lev 3)… eating lotsa meats will produce bad body odor. Their face changed. Some look at me like ‘got such thing meh?’… so I explained… then I share about constipation, thank God none of them experience that. I shared mine. So there are lotsa disgusting matters that was discussed in the class, including our daily elimination *hmm* hahahhaa… that will sure effect their breakfast. *kekeke* I shared about the ‘green stuff’ as well! *muahahahaha*

‘You are a blooming flower’ this phrase really encourages me esp. it was being said on the sun morning *smiles*… The Lord assures me of his faithfulness & his love to me through his servant. I was quite discourage throughout the week, we have free will to choose to be discourage/encourage & I chose to be encourage, but after that, it is not easy to be encourage. Have you ever decided to do something, but it is hard to make it thru/happen? I want to be encouraged but somehow by my own strength, it is not happening. Until this phrase was spoken. *smiles*I felt the love. It’s not from the person who delivers it, but His love for me. He is not so direct, just by simple phrase, it encourages. *smiles*… The worship session is even better, all songs referring to Jesus. I come to realize that His name is above all discouragement, is above circumstances.

It's gonna be a good monday! & a good week... *i'm deeply loved, highly favored & greatly blessed*

No comments: