Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tagged..(lagging)

Hmm, lotsa things to share but just duno where to begin. *smiles* first of all, I want to
say a big ‘thank you’ to some friends that helped me to get more old news paper. *laughs* in the midst of busyness, they still remember *smiles* what do I do with it? It’s for my new dog, Milo… she does her business on the newspaper & no, nobody read newspaper in the family *bleh* I was touched cos they remembered me & offer to donate some for me. Thot people might just take it lightly & forget, but over the weekend, they called up & ask. *phew* Thank God for friends *smiles* and the old news papers…*hahahaha*

Dad won’t be around this week, again…(-__-)…. He’s in Indonesia, must be enjoying all the yummy food. *haih*… I just miss my tv partner…

Having plaster on my fingers is not a trend. A friend of mine asked, ‘why nowadays, I see you have plasters on your finger? Isit a trend?’… I got lotsa bite marks from Milo. Very playful puppy! Not intentionally, I’m sure…too playful which makes me laugh the whole time. Lotsa beating & scolding to do each time she behaves ‘too playful’. Just recently I had a terrible bite marks & blue black on my right arms. Mom wanted me to see doc cos, I was bleeding. Thank God it’s not serious *smiles*…poor Milo, mom scold & hit her on the mouth. I know she wasn’t intentionally. She just wants to play. Mom said, I pampered her too much, what to do, she is my precious *smiles* I wish, Junior is still here, so that I can see them play.

Alright, I know I’ve been tagged…looooooong time ago, just that too busy to share it. *laughs* alright here it goes:-

Food I hate
Nothing that I really hate, YET…more like vegetables…

Fruits that I hate
Nangka!!...cempedak!...*eeeww*

Veggies that I hate
CELERY!! *yucks*, bitter gourd, potato, tomato & what do you call the veggie that always on top as a decorative? Yea..that is the one la…

Celebrities or the people that I hate
Celebrities? YEA!!...such as Jessica Simpsons (BIMBO), Paris Hilton (hi-5 to Geri), Kelly Obsbourne (correct spelling?, argh dun care also)
I don’t really hate people, cos it will only affect myself, so as long as you don’t act like BIMBO, you’re fine with me *laughs*

Events/Incidents/Situations that I hate
Oh! So much to share *laughs* my parents favor my bro more than me, I was accused, taken for granted not once but again & again, break ups & break outs (pimples), backdrop fell on me when I was dancing on the stage (it happened when I was in form 1), some one cheated on me, broken promises, indecisive people (my clients is one of them), cousin jumping on the bed & accidentally jumped on my FACE! *big ouch* I still blame him for that, my beloved grandfather pass away, my junior died in front of me & etc…I have to stop here.

TV Show/Movies that I hate
Documentary about wars & anything that involves cruelty to human or animal

Types of music that I hate
Cina-lala songs! Mostly what my bro like, I HATE!... terrible taste!... my dad agree with me as well. The recent song that i hate most is, 'I l*** ur ice cream, i let you l*** my lol****'...

Household chores that I hate
Hmm, let me share those I love to do:-
Ironing (my fav)
Cleaning up my Milo’s place
Washing (Thank God for machines, He is genius)
Anything to do with water I’m OK, but anything that involves DUST, I’m KO… (Allergic to dust)

Things I hate about the world
The prince of the world of cos (SATAN) filled with darkness.
It is so sick, people are becoming more violent, killing each other, polar bears are dying….etc…Thank God for Jesus!... because of him, we’re the light of the world.

Things I hate about myself
Hmm, for becoming more like my mom! *kidding* I love my mom... she is caring, loyal, & supportive. I want to be like her… dad is so fortunate. *smiles* I dun have much thing to hate about myself, only one thing; I hate myself being so soft hearted. That’s when people take me for granted.

No comments: