Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bountiful CNY

*yummy*… I had a great CNY this year. Surprisingly, weather wasn’t that hot like those years before. Rained in the afternoon. *syok* to zzzZZZzzz… I have to praise God that so many bountiful things that happened during this festive season.

Angpau’s
This year reaping was quite good I can say… out of no where, mom’s friend from Singapore blessed us with of cos, Sing Dollar… *drool* *laughs*… so blessed.

Food
As always…great food, lunches & dinners. How can we miss all those yummy food. *sinful food* I call it. *smiles*

New relatives
Met up with mom’s cousins in seremban…it was my 1st time meeting up with mom’s cousins & they’re just, ermm…an unknown guest to me. I don’t have any memories that I have met them before during my childhood. I also get to see my granny’s alder brother. Loving family, & praise God they all are saved. Whole family believing in Jesus *smiles* they have strong bonding between parents & children, sisters & bros, cousins with cousins. Very loving family.

Family Bonding
This is the most exciting item to share. Praise God he brought us closer to one another. Family bonding. I love it so much, tat I told God, I’d rather sacrifice everything just to see/have my family together. Dad drinks a lot this year, I have never, NEVER see him drink so much!!… mom was surprised & happy of cos. Dad drinks meaning he is happy. It is so great to see dad enjoying himself & having mom around really spice up the atmosphere. *smiles* I got to spent time with dad the other day at Sri Pandhi. Brought him there to have Indian crusine. Just the 2 of us *smiles*… for the 1st time, I had it with my hand. Yup, no fork & spoon. *laughs*…I was quite lousy at it, eating with ur hand! Goodness!!..definitely is not easy, though it looks like it. Dad taught me.

Wedding bells is on its way!
Finally cousin is getting married next month. Another event to celebrate! *smiles*… there’s another great news!…his sis is getting married too end of this year!… whhoaaa!…this year definitely a good year…

I’m a happy giver
This CNY, mom & dad was so happy… they definitely are touched. I’m glad…there’s a joy in me each time I see my parents happy & proud. I’m thankful to have them. I remembered Pastor asked us to share the 5blessings of the cross to our love ones during CNY… I just dunno how to share, all that came out was ‘mom, jesus loves you, here is your angpau’…& then ‘dad, jesus loves you, here is your angpau’ that’s all!!… failure hor?… *frown*…I wasn’t that discourage cos, after all, God is at work *winks*

There shall be no more delays & waitings
Got that revelation from Ps. Vernon. All my heart desires will come true soon!…I presented it all to God, just a simple prayer to Him. I believe all of that, God has already answered. *smiles* This year definitely a great bountiful 2007 for me & you. *smiles*

No comments: