Another holiday! Chinese new year Is coming! Can’t wait for all those sinful food. *muahahahahaha* those tasty yummy ones!… *smiles* I know I have not been updating my blog, well, main priority comes first *winks*
Just last weekend dad wanted us to attend his company 25th anniversary dinner. Though dad told us few weeks back & asked us to make time for it, I kinda like hesitate. But I went for it anyways, because I obey… *smiles* is a good thing, get to spend time with him, I’m happy. *smiles* I get to know him better when we get together with his staffs. I guess, they adore him as an employer. I’m proud of dad. There are some adults still recognise me & bro, cos since we were young we love to hang out inda office whenever dad’s busy with work. Great to see the company has grown. Lotsa pretty & handsome people too *winks*
The last time I heard rumors about dad in the company.I duno how true… but it speaks to me that he wasn’t that kinda person. Cos at that dinner, a lot of his people, cheered for him. I was wondering how come other directors got no cheer from their own staffs?… I’m not saying dad is the greatest boss, but I can see that he is appreciated. Dad got the highest vote & won the best attire of the night (which is not really that great) What he wore that nite? *laughs* mat rempit style! Hahhaha… mat rempit that ride on BMW 5series.

I’m proud of dad, no matter what people say of him. I can admit this is my 1st time seeing him being so sporting, playful & cool. He shook his hips back & forth for the dance performances!…. I was amazed! I was laughing away!!… what if your dad does that?…hahaha, serious this is really a great memory that I will tell my children & show them the video. That grandfather is a cool person. Alrite, I think I boast enough *smiles* but only 1 person that I wun get enough of boasting about is my father in heaven. He is the coolest father…who blessed me coolest things & gave me the coolest dad. *smiles* thank you jesus
No comments:
Post a Comment