I’m so blessed to have whole bunch of sheep that pray & speak encouraging words to me. Few weeks ago, received an email from Chris (my intern)
‘Your worth everything
I want to tell you all today... You are worth everything to God.. So much so if you don't remember He gave his only son... He loves you so much.. that He'd sit for hours watching you become purified... He wants you all to know.. that your not alone... yes, your busy, but your not alone.. He loves you with all His heart, and you're his precious child.. He knows how much you have been loning His touch and His embrace, and He says... 'You're my child.. I'm holding you right now... touching you'... He cries some times... coz you fall and your lost... and you can't hear Him, But He wants you to know... He's always there never forsaking. You are worth the blood of Jesus... His son, He digs for you as if He was looking for a precious jewl... He will fight for you, and protect you, groom you, as He is the shepherd.. You are not worthless... no you are not, sucess is not based on money, not based on what you don't have, but what you are satisfied with... Love is based on God, God is love. So My brothers and sisters.. know your worth more than you think... at a time where you think that's it... why do I always fail, why am I so forgetful, why can't I do this and that... remember you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you... remember God still hold's you as precious as Jesus... Remember you are still worth more than any thing on this earth, for you are no mistake! God loves you my dear Family... He does...’
Psalm 139:15-16,
John 10:11
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John 10:14
"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—
Malachi 3:3
"He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver."
Jud
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
No comments:
Post a Comment