Just that day I had a shock of my life!...i felt my face a lil swollen in the morning..just before I left for the wedding on sat. ‘it’s just my feeling’ I told myself. Then at the wedding, Uncle Matthias happily take pics of the band & singers…then, I look at myself after the snap, oh!! Gosh! My face!!...rashes!!... I dare not cover it with foundation powder. It was not that obvious but, I felt the itchiness!... after the wedding, headed to the ‘makan’ session, I was totally forgot about the rash. As I was eating, I felt it again, itchy ‘sungguh’!...esther told me not to scratch…half oh my left face, was red!... *embarrass* I headed home after that. I really have no idea, was I allergic to food?, dust? Or the make up product. *hmm*
I was so encourage yesterday morning… U.R came up to me & gave me advices & also words of encouragement. I thought it will be just another Sunday morning, but his encouragement really really…meaningful. He was there from day 1 till now. He knows everything about me since I came to RLC & DLS…he shared how I was struggling during my visitation to Air Tawar, Perak. He describes each transformation that has happened in me…and now…THE NEW ME…
I remember the ‘old florence’…& now the ‘new florence’…I was encourage by my own testimony. Thanks to U.R… ‘you’re a blooming flower…beautiful gal, tall & sweet in the heart, soon the petals will open & you’ll smell good, then all the ‘bees’ will come for you’…*laughs* I remember what he said about me…very uplifting.
Christmas practice for choir starting next sun!!..can’t wait for what the leaders gonna teach. Definitely..we gonna sing ‘Hallelujah’…hmm… lotsa parts & timing to learn…
No comments:
Post a Comment