Ouch! Haha..felt the smack adi… *smiles* aiyaaa…been very very busy nowadays, that’s why no updates…
Finally manage to go for the Youth retreat!! *smiles* my last youth camp??? Hmmm…Pastor once said ‘is gonna be a good camp!’…that’s why I still insist to apply leaves though I’m so occupied with work. Expect great things throughout the retreat. *smiles*
Concert held by the Planetshakers! Can’t wait to worship the Lord…jump, shout & sing for Jesus!!… We get to go to the retreat with them too…how exciting…is gonna be a great weekend & great fun in Allson Klana *smiles*
Not feeling so good lately…common sickness symptoms like flu, cough & fever really spreads fast. Pretty weak lately…but lotsa works keeps me going…weird right?… my kinda work doesn’t really give me stress but fun!! God helped me through...Expect great from him not my boss… I’m so into the things that I’m doing right now. Drawing BATHROOMS… *laughs* easy??…not at all… not so easy work really challenging… loves challenges!… God is my Senior Partner… *sap-sap sui* *smiles* Now jus want to get my voice back. Looking forward for the retreat. *exciting*
Expect great!... more souls to come to Jesus TONIGHT!... Amen!!
1 comment:
hey gal. sorry la. i was bathing. hehe.. i know u wanted my tender touch. hehe
Post a Comment