Youth camp just over… opps… I mean whatever it is, is not over yet! Is just begun! *smiles* I had a great time over the weekend… an awesome time knowing new people…young people…wayyyyyy…younger than me & most awesome of all, the presence of God, His powerful words that minister to me.
There are few things that God speaks to me during the camp. There are few questions too, that I asked before the camp. “Lord, wil it be my last camp?, am I too old to serve in the youth ministry?, will be staying back for the youth ministry?” such questions. Through out the camp, I’ve learnt. He opened my eyes to see the faithful servants that He sent to minister to us. The Planetshakers. As I worship, I look at each of the musician. He spoke to me. The peace that He assured me. Almost everyone in the team is married & Yet they still impart the youths, still serving God in the youth ministry. Ps. Paul said, “Age is not the barrier to serve” I remembered my prophecy, “my daughter, you gonna serve me in the youth ministry, you’re the spiritual sister to all my children” very assured.. *glad* God is good huh!.. *thumbs up to Jesus* oh yea!! Ps. Josh said this “let the ‘old folks’ set the impartation on the younger generation” *smiles* old folks?? *laughs*
New friends *smiles*
I’ve met a lot of new faces!! *excited* can’t name it all, but most of them came to VYS for more than a year!… that shows how much the ministry have grown. *smiles* most of them are younger than me. Yea, I’m the ‘tai kar jie’… *winks* different person with great personality. Can’t believe I can still gel with them. Sharing about life, studies, challenges, SHOPPING! *laughs* & about gals too! With the boys. Now I miss them. The most! Cos I don’t know when I’ll be seeing them again. Is either they from other country or from other church or cos they so happen to join us for the camp *frown*
Lazy nights
I’m just too exhausted to stay up til late night. I admit I’m not young anymore, use to stayed up late, sometimes never zzz at all!!… as usual I’ll have flu & cough. Is always like this for any of the 1st day trip. *sigh* though I was soundly asleep, there are lions & baboons still mingle around the hotel… *smiles* kekekekek…
Great challenges!
I was in one of the 7tribes of stone. The Amethyst (purper karrer! that's how geri calls it :)… lead by a humble servant of God, Wei luen. Great to have him. We’ve been given several tasks to do, presentation, discussion & a skit. All about how to win friends to Christ. Being the most quiet group than the rest, we’ve won! The winner for the Treassure Nite! Thanks to Ps. Josh, great idea… & of cos the rest of the members! Talented, bold & they just whole bunch of fun people…jus that they’re all shy *smiles*
Worship time
Love it! Love every worship moment… each time I expect God’s sweet presence to fill the whole hall…anointing fall! fall! fall! *smiles * is so much fun to praise, shout, jump, sing unto Him!…what’s most of all, is to watch the youth worship Him… “These are your precious, Lord” *smiles*
The Word
I can say is the most ‘powderful’ one! *laughs* God’s word really minister to the needs of the youth. Thanks to the great man of God, Ps. Paul Geerling.
~ Give God 110% the best!
~ Give your desires to Him
~ No turning back – as young people, live a life with no regrets
~ Opportunities – live a life full of opportunities, seek it
~ Winning attitude – We’re on the winning side
~ Holy Spirit is our weapon
~ Live a holy life – we face temptation, don’t use your own strength but His 1Cor 26: 19-20
~ Evangelize to the world – Acts 1 :4-8
~ To make the right choice – John 16: 3
~ Heal the hope of the past – Luke 4:18
~ Anointing to fulfill your destiny
~ Language of the Holy Spirit – tongues speaking
~ The job of the Holy spirit is like a Pyromaniac
~ He keeps the burning fire in us, the zeal for God, don’t let the devil/others to take it off
~ Fire:-
1) it gives life & direction…the closer we are to God the warmer we get, His love, presence etc…
2) gives protection, fire of God. When you come to church/dwell in His word, you are protected.
3) purifies – it burns out all the rubbish in our life, God able to control the temperature.
4) it spreads easily. Let the fire of God which is in us to spread it to others…people are attracted to light/fire…so let us be one.
YOU CHOOSE HOW BIG YOUR FIRE IS…
~ be a mon, tues, wed…..missionary.
~ a weekdays missionary are empowered on sun
~ a weekdays missionary go out with a purpose – win souls
~ touch people at the point of need – be generous, help others
~ model Jesus for the world
~ live a life with passion
~ they direct the traffic – direct people to God, His words
LIFT JESUS UP, THEN ALL MEN WILL DRAW CLOSE TO HIM
Guess is all point down to 1 thing…don’t be a weekend Christian but a everyday Christ
Follower.
Great message! Powerful! My inheritance…
Games
Finally! I get to play the flying fox!!..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee… *embarrass* kekeke… got my back muscle twisted badly during the climbing over the wall game. Thank God for Grace & Aunty Julie for massaging me. ‘Angie, where were you when I needed you the most?’ *laughs* Thank God for all the caring friends.
I really enjoyed myself so much, I’m glad that I’ve decided to go. Will it be my last camp?? NOWAY!!…there are still many jobs to do in this ministry, impartation… *smiles* I’ll move on if God say so!…so don’t ever say I’m too old in VYS, look at the Planetshakers, what you got to say? *laughs* may you be forgiven… let us serve the great I am!!…together gether ma… *smiles*
No comments:
Post a Comment