They’re back!! So glad, bro came home with a new toy!! Click HERE. So *jealous* is my turn to make a trip to visit mom next week, so I mite get a new toy as well!! *evil laughs* *giggling* looking forward to have family bonding soon. *yay!*
I want to watch movie! After WC, really want to watch! Any movies! any takers? *laughs* is Superman nice??
I feel bad. I did something that hurt others. I don’t intend to. But I just have to take my own consideration. Have you done something bad to others (unintentionally) & the reason is get yourself protected? Sigh… plus, I’ve made certain promises to myself & also to others… *complicated* ‘I’m very sorry’
Lord, I ask for healing…in me & also to those I’ve hurt. Let your grace & love dwell in us, so that we can accept one another again.
No comments:
Post a Comment