Yup, ITALY has won! I’m happy… I kinda switch to them last minute *laughs* initially I wana go for France but since, the name Florence is in Italy & Ita-LEE!! So I supported ITALY in the end! *laughs* I’m proud of my name & my surname. *smiles* Very disappointed at Zizou, yup, a header on Italy player, why he did that for?? Definitely spoils his reputation now. *hmm* Henry, Zizou was out of the game, both experts in penalty kick. Really pathetic. But what’s real pathetic is Italy’s goalkeeper, Buffon. During the penalty shoot out, he predicted the ball very badly. Definitely he’s not trained to save penalty goals. But anyways FLORENCE! Yay!! ITA-LEE! Click HERE
Mention about the Lee’s. We (the Lee’s) Peter, Francis Andrew & I went to the Teok’s residence to watch the final. A very comfortable environment to watch the match, though I was lil chill *glup* I really loves those chairs!! & Peter seems to enjoy it too. Not only food & tv keeps us entertained, Andrew has a beautiful brown Cocker Spaniel!! Ian is his name. all sorts of name, we called him, Horse Dog (his face looks like a horse, serious!), Ian Gallop *LAUGHS* Apparently the dog got attracted by Andrew Lee, so he stood up, & start pumping Andrew’s legs! *LAUGHS* really gallop action!!! Peter has a story with it, but nah…not here.. *smiles*
YOU MAKE ME PROUD!
YES!! FEDERER WON the WIMBLEDON!!...he managed to maintain his number 1 title!! Woooohoooo!!..Nadal?? lousy!! Really lousy!! So arrogant!! *pissed of look* Click HERE
Home alone
Dad & bro left this morning to JB. Then headed to Spore to join mom & granny. So left me here all by myself. *sad* one thing I’m worried is to be alone all by myself at night. Not that I’m afraid of ghost (NEVER) 1 John 4:4 but afraid robbers might break in!... *praying hard* I jus have to pray hard to God for His protection. OH, definitely I’ll lock all the doors & windows!.
Back to work now…thank God for half day off…really dead tired… Ita-LEE!!! *smiles*
No comments:
Post a Comment