Deepavali
Went to dad’s employee’s open house…& I can tell you we were treated like the maharaja & the royalties… They feed us till we can’t barely talk/laugh anymore!...all the muttons, curries & wat else, MURUKU!!...Got some funny comments from the host.
Host: Are you married?
Me: Errr..no…*shocked* Why? Do I look like I’m married?
Host: *Smile* Just asking, how old are you?
Me: 25
Host: *Quiet* & *Smiling*
Dad: Nobody wans her..
Host: Where got she's pretty...*smile*
Dad: Nola..actually she's fussy
What's wrong with dad???
Host’s sister: Are you two couple? *referring to me & bro*
Me: NO!!...he’s my brother…*laugh*
Host’s sister: Ohhhh…*laugh* I thought you two are couples…look so young
Me: really?? *laugh*
Of cos to bro is not a compliment after all…he kept quite which after the visitation he started to mumble. (too bad la) muahahhahaha!
Holidays
Woke up at 8am every morning during the long breaks…wondering why??...neighbours doing renovation, imagine all the drilling noises & those Hakka contractors who talks LOUD! & boy…all the Hakka vulgar words. I stayed at home most of the time & guess wat? I got to watch Black Eyes Peas new single MTV-My Humps almost EVERYDAY!!...woohooo! basically I only watch channel 71 & 72…kekekeke
Christmas craft
I’ve finished my master piece for this year Christmas. Hehehe…nothing really special about it but it just my appreciation towards all my friends on this special day & some wishes. (Hope you’ll like it)
Farewell Uncle Jose =~(
*I thank God for this special man who taught us many in the music ministry… pray that God will guide & bless his work & his family…*
Shopping…
Yeap…spending again…*sigh* just spend on clothes & new spec which I got really good deal recommended by Francis…*thanks bob*
Sunday School
Alrite Attention to all the teachers!!...i have to admit I really enjoy myself last Sunday!!...those kids…so so adorable…I just love them... too bad…jus too bad, I can’t really serve in the Champs…schedule too tight. *big sigh*
I just duno why I feel funny nowadays…is a positive thing I can assure. *smile* things started to happen at the right time…I feel tat the blessing is on its way… Arggghhh!! CAN’T WAIT!!...DOUBLE FULFILMENT!!
2 comments:
hahah.. something positive?? uhh... marriage mayb?.. since u ve been talking so much bout it :P
pls la..not me la geri...*shy*...is my FAMILY!!..they're desperate..not me!..sumting positive la..*hehe*..
Post a Comment