Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Itchy hands!

I can’t wait to shop!!..Mega Sales from July til Sept!! Who can stand not to shop??...My wallet runs dry after paying my credit card bill. And worse of all, next month bill!...I guess this is one of the RED flag that I need to deal with. MY SPENDING!... But somehow I can still survive after the ‘big spending’. God is taking care of me. But I can’t take Him for granted. He’s teaching me how to spend. Well, I gotta write a list of things that I needed the most. No more clothes, shoes,/accessories shopping for now. (-___-) *big SIGH*… just the things that I needed for daily use & Cuti-cuti trip.

I know one person can stop me from spending a lot!!...Bro Petop…I need you to come with me!...LOL!!...Shopping with gals can only make me spend more!...(sorry gals, just admit it la) LOL!...i dunno about you, but me & my gals can really spend a lot!

“Lord I wanna shop!, can?

No comments: