Thursday, July 21, 2005

Friendship-why so complicated??

Friendship… what do you understand about it?

Is it a complicated relationship??...Do you feel glad to have a good buddies around you?

Friendship- does it requires expectation??

To me, frens are God’s gifts. They comfort you, cheer you up & they give their best. I did the same as well…But I don’t hope for anything in return. I give my time, my care & my love. I don’t demand or expect anyone to do what I want, knowing that Men can fail you, but God won't. “It is better to trust in the Lord than to trust in man” Psalm 118:8

I can’t stand see them suffer. They’re my frens…I don’t know why I can be soft hearted all the time…I don’t angry…I forgive easily…well I guess it is God. "You’re called to encourage my people. You’re called to counsel them, to love them, to shepherd them. I’ve given you a shepherd’s heart. I’ve given you a caring heart.”…God taught me a good lesson, I’ve learn not to look at the pasthow I manage to do it??...is not easy…but to me it is so simple…I’ve learn to look at my callings & God’s promises, His word. “Heaven & earth may pass away but HIS WORD will never pass away” “His promises & His words are yes & Amen” That keeps me going…moving forward…

I read thru all the testimonials about me on friendster…ahh..very encouraging…neways..I’m not a bad person/friend rite??.AM I??..do I cruelly treat friends?

4 comments:

BenjaminET said...

Friendship.. i duno, but so far wat I experience is .. is extremely hard to keep it, mostly 6-8 years and start die off .. Lots of friends, some u think is so buddy to u then end up backstabbing u the most. But somehow, I just want to cheerish what I can haf now, those momments that spend together and so on. Friends .. really complicated. Is sad when they turn up dun appreciate the friendship

Angeline Choo said...

elo friend.. am i ur friend? hehe. u r a good fren la flor... :) blur, funny and caring. what wld make a better fren than that? hehe

fl0rlee said...

et: yea..as you grow up, ur circle of frens changed..tats why we have many terms of frens, highskool frens, college frens, uni frens, colleagues, church frens, gym frens,bla bla..frens they come & they go..but what if they wanna stay??..our future can't depend on frens..we can't be sharin like how we use to knowing tat we have husband/wife in our later life..well..live one day @a time. lar..

angie:OF COS UR MY FREN!! wat u tokking about?? hahaha..im blur??..hmm..i forgive you cos u say im caring..hahahha..thanks gal..

BenjaminET said...

haha sad to say .. no more college frens ?? hehe or maybe just a lil lil bit .. not even more than 10 . and supprisingly, 90% of my frens around me is from church or CF .. haha