God bless my Mie…
She’s on her way back to Singapore now. Suppose to fetch her to LRT station this morning but, I couldn’t wake up!... Mom came into my room and told me that I don’t have to send her to station & dad will do. Sigh…She gave a kiss on my cheek..awww…lovely…Is a good thing for dad to fetch her tho…so he’ll get smooch with mom also…woooo…hahahaha!
She’ll be back next month for Bro’s convo. Can’t believe he’s graduating! I feel so old now. Well, I need to shop for this event. A nice top at least! Hahahha…(Finally! An excuse to shop again!) Muahahaha!...*evil laugh*
Went to gym yesterday with the gang. As usual we had our RPM with Alex the instructor… I felt so motivated to burn all those calories. “Check your low…give it! Turn it turn it!..give it more, more!!” I cycle like mad…sweat like nobody’s business… it was fun… But my feet crying for help, bruises on my both knees cos everytime we did the OTT (Over the top) my knees hit the low. Sigh…No pain no gain man!...
I can’t understand why jonoteh wanna intro his frens to me in gym…Not to say I’m interested. Well at times, I would ask if his friends is around, but that doesn’t mean I’m interested in them. (Wei, if you’re reading this, just want to thank for your effort but, I’m not interested) lol!...I know this evil friend of mine want to help me, but I’m shy…I love to meet new people & make new friends esp in church..i can be bravely approach people…but when I come to socialize with good looking guys…ermm…shy…*oh I’m blushing now*
Well, I don’t dare to approach any guys that I don’t even know.. that’s me la…I’m shy…so if you try to intro me to any guys, I don’t mind but don’t ask me to do the intro by myself…noway!!... lol!
Sore throat…sigh…
“Oh Lord, take care of my Mie again I ask…thank you, Jesus”
3 comments:
no need to be shy wan la flor.. :D
hahha the way to see flo blush =P intro some cute guys .. hehehe.
Hmm ? looks like everyone really getting sick adn sick .. coz the yucky weather pass few days ago eh ?
haha..pls..no more small boys..hahha!! :x
I'm still shy..can't help it angie..
Post a Comment