Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend with Mie...

Ma ma mie….

So nice to have mom here with us this weekend. Came back on Sat afternoon & I didn’t manage to spend much time with her on sat. So I’ve been a good gal the whole Sunday. Mom bless me Prada waist pouch & LV sling bag!!...(jumping for joy) not just that, she gave me 2 fancy watches!!..Ohhhhh mie!!!....i give her a kiss on her cheek! I miss her presence. I’ve been missing her when she’s not around me since I was 10. I love when she’s around. She has this spontaneous laugh that can me laugh too… I like to crack some jokes and make fun of her, cos my mom can be quite blur sometimes. Well, like mother like daughter…lol!

Went to grandma’s place yesterday. Oh boy…she was so happy to see us!.. dad & I bring her for a walk around the neighborhood while my mom & my aunt are so obsess watching the Chinese t.v show.

Went to Pandan Indah for “Pig stomach soup” & Bak Kut Teh with Yam rice…yummy… Dad ‘walap’ all the spare parts cos mom, granny & myself can’t take the parts…(high cholesterol) so me just give it the soup! Aiyo…so spicy & hort! Hahaha

Mom will be leaving tmr morning…*so sad* But she’ll be back next month for bro’s convo.

I got sore throat!! All becos of the soup I had last night! Hahaha…*Ehermm ehermm…*cough cough*

Today is gonna be a good day for me…I dunno what will happen…but “This is the day that the Lord has made”, so I’m gonna rejoice today…

“Lord, pls take care of my mie for me…and I need a touch of your healing upon my throat..thank you Jesus”

1 comment:

BenjaminET said...

Eee ... a hot bowl of "pig tummy soup" is good for raining day esp now .. *rubs tummy* =P