Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tuition

A big thank you to my dear beloved brother Pitop!!...

Went to his house yesterday, to practice the songs that I’m suppose to sing on 28th. Ah boy…he taught all the keys on his keyboard… Quick recap…better write it down before I forgot!! LESSON 1!!

*There are 8keys & normally is starts with the key ‘C’ then followed by D, E, F, G, A, B & back to C.

C & C always sound 1 note & is called 1 octave.
C to C# called Semi tone up
C to D(flat) called Semi tone down
C to D called 1 tone
F# to A(flat) called 1 tone
C to B(flat) called 1 tone….& bla bla…

Well I’ve drawn out the keyboard and is pretty much easier for me to refer. Is so easy to identify but is hard for me to guess it by hearing. Got so much to learn… these are just the basic. Peter is so patient with me. Normally he’ll get pissed off. But guess I’m a fast learner la…Thank God, Pitop din get frus.

No comments: