Monday, May 16, 2005

Junior VS Mickey & Minnie Mouse

Had enough of that 2 'mouseketeers', building their nest & having their babies in our store room & most cruel of all!!...they ate all my RAISINS!!!... How to get rid of this Mickey& Minnie mouse???...It is a job for JUNIOR THE DOG!!...yup…my pet!...Apparently he kills cats, kittens & mice. He enjoyed doing that. Had him to do inspection yesterday in the store room, he sniff boxes to boxes, right to left & corner to corner. true enough! He found the nest!!... Boy..Junior was so excited! And wanted to have a piece of ‘baby rat balut’!! hahahaa!!!... My grandmother doesn’t want the dog to mess up the store room, so we took few boxes out and let junior sniff it. Out of the blue! The Mickey & Minnie just jumped out of the box! My dog almost got it!.. but the 2mouses was just too fast!...Is like watching discovery channel!... Dad, bro & myself like watching Junior chasing after cats & mice…we even enjoy watching Junior killing them slowly! Muahaha!.. Who’s more cruel now??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Junior...

I’m nervous… What am I nervous for??...Well I’m leading worship on the 28th this month… And boy…its not easy at all!!... I can feel the stress now.. Just want to say “You did well Jamie & Candy”!!...Well what do you expect from us who first time leading worship?...I know we don’t sound good but that’s jus a start. I cried on the stage while worshipping. Well is not the anointing. I feel so frus all of the sudden!!.. I hold on!...I can’t be like this now!!...I’m singing to God!...I need to come before God with a pure heart. I just dunno why?

“ Lord, pls forgive me… I know I shouldn’t complain, and feel frus. You always have the answer for everything. I mite not know why, but you’ll use me & the rest for your glory. I submit unto you.”

“Jamie gal, you did well…in the end is not about you, is all about God.” What ever mistakes is all done… Next thing is to get ourselves improve. I WANT PRACTICE ON THURS!... (-_-)

I’m so not ready…Angie, Peter, Mel & Andrew just get ready…I mite need to bug you guys for advices… *bleh*…Argh!! *help*

2 comments:

BenjaminET said...

=( wat a coincidence.. my car name is junior ...

Angeline Choo said...

flor. dun wory.. u can ask advice from us anytime. we are here for u.. what are frens for?? :D and dont worry. just do ur best n leave the rest to God