Tired! Super tired!... And Still Praising God!...
I thank Him for strength, wisdom, and protection. I almost ‘kena’ attack by 2 indians who break into my office the other day… As I opened the door for the cleaner to come in, this 2 teenage boys came in with empty files claming my boss asked them to send it over. Of cors I didn’t get any instruction from my boss, so I asked them to get out. They pushed me away and just went into our studio. They looked and spot things in the office, I was freak out!! And I screamed & yelled!! “KELUAR DARI SINI, IF NOT SAYA CALL POLICE!!!”…yea... my Bahasa sucks!! They came out from my studio, & I pushed them out of the office. Called my boss after that, and I cried over the phone. I was all alone in the office… What had happened really bring back the old memory when I was 12. It’s so haunted. But I praise God that I’ve overcome it. Thank God, they never do anything to me. I was quite rough to them, pushed them & I even pull their shirt!!
“Lord, thank you, thank you…”
OT! OT!...worked from 6.30pm Thursday til 6.30am Friday morning!! 12 hours of hard work and concentration!!...So 'e' tired!!! so sleepy...Hope my boss will reward me good!
Happy Mummy’s Day to all mothers!!... Mom called back home yesterday and asked whether we remember what day is today. Oh.. I feel really bad about it… “Of cos Mi, Happy Mother’s day to you” Mom was happy. How I wish she’s here and make us fruit juice!! Hahaha!!...and of cos I wanna bring her to do facial & shopping! As for for my Popo, she doesn’t want any flowers or card…She’s more realistic… she wants money!!...CASH!
God bless all Mothers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment