Monday, May 09, 2005

Perspectives...

As per request...Here are the works that I've been working on for almost a month... I give 50% out off 100%... I don't quite like it myself..lighting/effect sucks!!...shadow not real...We have to come out with 4 concepts for the units. Classic, Contemporary Warm, Contemporary Cold & Tropical. I've done for Contemp Cold, Tropical Unit & the bathrooms, others by colleagues...Check it out and feed me back! hehe...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bathrooms

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cold Contemp...Living & Dining Area

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Living area

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tropical...Living Area

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Living & Dining Area

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Living & Dining Area

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Master Bedroom

4 comments:

L said...

i've decided to marry an interior designer. then my home would be so beautiful :)

Jaslyn said...

I'm in love with most of the pics. Some are rather ok but mostly ..... I just fell in love with it. Oh Im in love with it :P

Angeline Choo said...

i love the tropical one.. seems so comfy. great job flop. hehee.

fl0rlee said...

thanks gals..but stil not to my expectation la..hehe..used photoshop to do sum touch up..cant really see oso..sigh..thanks everyone! hehe..