Thursday, January 20, 2005

Tight Schedule

Hello!...Oh dear I’ve been away for almost a week!...There’re lotsa things happening during these few days & last week of course. The goods & the bads. I’m not gonna focus on the bads…So here comes the goods…

14th Jan, Friday
I was so sick and drowsy; I couldn’t even lead the care group. So we combine with the adults. I was blur & all I want is to kiss my bed & never wanna wake up again. The cough medicine was so strong. I know this doesn't sounds good..but..at least i dont have to share care group! *bleh*

15th Jan, Sat
Today is my dear sister Denise’s wedding. I’m so happy for her. Reach church at 9.15am to be brief by Abigail. Usher duties can be quite tiring sometimes. I can still feel the drowsiness in me. But I told myself I wanna enjoy it. OMG…She’s pretty..hey she’s the bride of the day! Of cos she is pretty!...Wai Choong is the most happiest man. I’m happy for both of them.

Dinner was da bomb!! With my closest friends!..Suet Sam, Sabrina & Sung Ling…Yes! The 3 ‘S’ vs me Agent ‘F’…haha! We had a great time together..cracking jokes..is so nice to see Sung Ling back here. I love to hear their stories..about their friends, husband, boyfriends & those days when we use to go after pop stars!..Backstreet boys, 911, Code Red, Kavana & etc..you name it we have it all! Hahaha..

*Picture coming up*

16th Jan, Sun
Attended Denise’s wedding dinner…the setting was gone mad gorgeous!... They must’ve spent quite a lot!...talking about JW Marriot in PutraJaya!...Dinner was good. Everyone was looking good. Nothing much happening until all the girls were called for the bouquet catching. We all planned to avoid the bouquet, but it landed on my feet. Its so embarrassing!!.. People was cheering, The gals was laughing, I’m surrounded with lotsa camera!!..Feel like a star???...Nope!..Pai sher lar!

*Picture coming up*

17th Jan, Mon
Went swimming with Angeline, Karen (the host) & Lai Yee. I haven’t been dipping myself in the pool since I was 13years old. I have doubt of myself in swimming. Whether do I still know how to swim. I wore my mom’s swimsuit..(sexy)..but I don’t like it. My chest look like ‘airplane track’. After half a lap, my right leg cramp. I couldn’t move. Thank God, the water level is only 1.3meter. But after that, I’m back in action…showing all my moves…nothing but only frog style!...’cacat’ frog.

We head for sauna after that…It was so good! Lai Yee seems to enjoying every moment. Angeline was complaining how come she didn’t sweat, Karen also enjoying herself by sprinkling the water onto the hot coals & me jus chilling around…is ‘Getting Hot in Here’ After that chill around beside the pool talks about how to keep fit & look good til 10.20pm..Tired!

Suppose to go to Fitness first with Lai Yee & Angeline…but I was stucked with work til 8pm, for almost 3days in a row. I miss internet a lot!..sigh…

No comments: