Monday, September 06, 2010

I'm back!

I have nothing to do in the office..so i thought of my abandon blog :p after my client announced that the project is under KIV, i was totally, workless... like, suddenly so free!!... i'm so not use to it. I've done as much as i can now. I feel like those people ready to celebrate Raya...

Been down with fever & cough lately. The Doc says i was having 39 degree Celsius fever & that is high. Took 2 days mc, & i was even sicker because i was so bored at home! not just that, having white porridge + salted fish 3 meals a day for 2 days, is a torture! Fever came & left, it came back, then it left.. i consumed 12panadols for the last 3days!... *sick* i always believe 'let the body fight against the sickness'.. this time, i can't tahan... anyways, i'm getting much better now *smiles*

Watched PCK last saturday.. & so sweet of my lion, he booked 2 movies over the weekend. Wasn't that good to me, i expected more creative story line actually. Well, some dialog are funny, but the story line, erm...2 out of 5. Suppose to watch 'Going the distance' on sunday, but because i was down with fever again, we have no choice but to cancel our date *sad*.. think i rather watch Justin Long + Drew Barrymore than PCK.

No comments: