Whao!! Its been a looooooooooooooooonnnggg time since i blog..
Guess nobody reading also..hahhaa..everytime come to this blog, same old post.. :p hahahhaa
Oh well, been very busy nowadays..
~My director left the company leaving us all working like a crab...
~Year end, everyone is rushing for Christmas, New Year & Chinese New Year...
~My colleague, Candy got married recently, what a privilege to be her bridesmaid. I'm a good bridesmaid, cos i make sure they feel comfy the hold time, & i'll be their extended help & hand. *cheh cheh*...
~Jack+Steph just got married recently TOO!... so happy for them, finally after 9 YEARS of courtship :S God is good *smiles*
~We just started our Choir practice for Chirstmas like last 2 week ago. Busy...good thing all old songs, but i kinda forgot the timing & the tune. We got lotsa new choir members this Christmas. *yay* hopefully they'll join permanently.
~Uncle Danny recently discharged from hospital. His battle with Pancrease tumor has finally over!!..God is so good! I'm so glad.. I'm so touched to see their family dwell together so tightly at the time of difficulty. Even Uncle Danny say, that it was the family support & prayers. I'm so so touched...well, why should i, when i don't have any blood related to them. Well, Geraldine & Kelvin has brought myself & weishin to their family way long time ago. Didn't realize our friendship can flourish til with their family as well. I feel we're part of it. Though, we're still the 'outsider' in other area related to their family matters. Anyways, tomorrow will be my first trip to Cameron Highland with them & their family. (thanks sis & bro for this great opportunity, you guys had a great family bonding)
~Is December!! I'm waiting for my supernatural bonus & increment!! we're so busy, sometimes i think my boss purposely forget bout it. (-_-) haih... nevermind..Thank you Jesus! Reward comes from You & I trust in You. *smiles*
I'll be off tomorrow til Sun! yay!!
3 comments:
happy 2010 babe!
Happy New Year Florence!
Post a Comment