Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Updates!

Whoa!...what else can i say.. *mm*... BUSY... *laughs*

Work is fine just that boss dump me with a trainee who doesn't know anything about construction drawings *yiks*... Already i have lotsa things in my schedule, & now i have to take care another load. *double yiks*... I can admit im not a good leader, cos i myself need to learn things from others, i feel like...............useless.... now i've been given a chance to train others... i myself have not learn enough. Oh well, i try my best, even there are times, i don't know whether my trainee has a thought about me like 'She can't save herself, why is it i'm under her care?' (-__-)

Family also fine.. lotsa challenges in my relationship with brother especially. He has became more more irritating!... arrogant, mannerless, talk loudly at my parents & my popo, bang doors, throw stuff...never do house chores...*argh*... i already got heated up now. I have not been talking to him for days. I just can't stand him. The more i tell him, the more he shuts his door (heart) at me. I just have to leave him up to God.

Relationship with God...superb!... i'm so glad to have Him everywhere & in everything i do. Since i joined the intercessor prayer every week, my walk with Him, became closer, it is easy to sense His presence, & things work out smootly too.. Last week, i got a warning letter from the Tax department, saying that they received my 2005 BE form in June 2006. Since they claim i submited late, they penalty me rm498.00... i was like 'wat da!!'... Never i dare to submit late, especially anything that related to the goverment, police or bank, i dare not submit or pay late. (good citizen) The night before i call them, i pray to Him, to grant me favor & i speak His favor & wisdom. I couldn't sleep at all... poor lion, has to entertain my frustration. The next morning, i call them, they explain *bla bla bla*... they waive that amount & i don't have to pay anything!!..now, isn't that God is good?... prayer answered... AMEN to that...

Relationship with my Lion... never been so sweet. *smiles*... He has became more patient with me & in any situation. Seldom he stress about things & as usual, he is sensitive about me. Very supportive guy & never fail to make me laugh, (that's all i need sometimes)..& i do laugh at my own mistakes & saying too. I have to say, God answered my prayer, for once i've prayed that I wanna get a God fearing guy, who is care & love me & a guy who will remind me of God's word in any circumtances. I really do hope, these will last for eternity.

Time to go to gym, he is waiting for me............aiyo..........i so lazy to go...........nevermind..............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flo..good to hear tat u are happy wif ws..probably may hear more good news frm you hiaks hiaks

fui

Anonymous said...

fui!!!...not so soon ler...mayb it cud yours 1st....hiak hiak! :p