Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Great Weekend :)

Olympic mood... suddenly the tv channels became more livelier w/ lotsa channels updates of the Olympic.

The grand opening ceremony was SPECTACULAR!!... for once, I'm proud to be a Chinese. Just love to see the fireworks, the amazing Chinese scroll 'wondering how they do that', the lifted up Olympic 5 rings on the air & etc... I think i can be move (emotionally) if i'm on the real scene.

Oh yeah.. just watched The Dark Knight. ya ya ya, why so slow, now only watch rite?... well, at least i get to watch it *big smile*... Heath Ledger is so good!!... The story line was good...Violent?? kinda, should't view as general viewing... The heroin? SUX!!!... Batman??, he is good as Bruce Wayne not batman!! i don't like the way he speak when he's a batman. Macam Sore throat! I like the explosion... well, guess i have 1 thing in common with the Joker... kekeke...

Next movie!!!... *hint* :p

1 comment:

Christopher said...

lol for once =p