First blessing
Happy 50th birthday to our beloved country Malaysia… people was having a blast celebrating, count down, party, I was down with flu & swollen eyes. Yeap…the whole Friday I was quite sick. *frown*… was home alone too. *aww*…dad came back from golf session in the afternoon & persuaded me to go KLCC with him. Dad & I did some bonding session in Isetan,KLCC, I’m actually in the middle of disciplining myself for not doing any shopping, so I was cashless at that time. *phew*… I tell you, I was feeling angry & disappointed cos there’s no cash with me!... Since there is no fun doing window shopping, so I went up to the men’s department. Dad was doing his own shopping & as for me, I went over to see watches!... I wanted to get a casual watch but since I don’t find it really necessary, didn’t really bother to buy it. So I was eying on this Levi’s & adidas. Tried both of them, & so tempted!!... then dad came along. He commented adidas looks better which I thought so *smiles*… then dad said, ‘if you like it, take it as your birthday present’…’REALLY??!!’ i replied… so… dad bought me the coolest gift!... & I love it!... the limited addition wan… from Singapore… *woooowwww*… I’m boasting it cos it is dad who blessed me this *smiles*… I’m super blessed!
Lesson learnt: to the Gals, if you are cashless when you’re in the most tempted place, you will still be blessed… how?? Bring your BF or dad along, esp, if you’re the daddy’s gal… *muahahahhahaahah* (i am not responsible for any break up if things doesn’t work out) *laughs*
Freshie look!
Didn’t do any shopping but spent on it on my crown. Yea, those of you that have seen it, thank you for your lovely compliment. Most of the guys commented, ‘AUNTY!’, ‘Why spend so much to look older?’, ‘what happened to YOU?’ & etc... Why I ended up with curls? It’s like this…I wanted to just trim so went over to cousin’s salon, he commented I have been having this style for too long. So is either I straighten it or perm it. So I make a decision to perm it. I don’t really trust or rather not confident of the result, was praying hard… during the whole 4hours, Yea, 4 hours… wash, trim & perm already 2hours, moisture hair took 30mins, scalp & hair treatment took another an hour, wash again & blowing took 30mins. Result?... unexpected!... I couldn’t believe it I look like this. Think I look much mature now. Now I know what it means by sexy curls. *sexy smile*
With this new look, I gain confidence, though I’m still conscious about it :(. There are a few things that I can’t do or I must say, quit it. Firstly, I can say ‘bye bye’ to all the combs. No more combing except the fringe. Secondly, I love to run through my hair with fingers, now, I can’t! I can only squeeze it & make it look bouncy & lastly, lotsa treatment, which is ok, since I already bought the conditional treatment from cousin.
New look, new gift for myself. *smiles*
Lesson learnt: if you’re thinking about perming your hair & you are at Uni/College, don’t do it! Unless you want to be call A.U.N.T.Y…
Soar like an eagle
Pastor’s msg was meaningful. I’ve been like the chickens or ducks that makes lotsa complaining & frustrated of certain situation. How to be like an eagle? & to soar like one?... guess the answer is always, focus…focus on Jesus & wait upon him. There are things that we do w/out thinking the consequences, w/out considerate people’s feeling & we regret it in the end cos we do not wait & seek the Lord’s direction. We just say, do, fix what we feel like doing it NOW!... the msg reminds me of what I learn in Kingdom Keys, the traffic light.
Lesson learnt: In any situation, whether is in the middle of crisis, quitting, deciding, pause & think. Seek him & wait upon him. Before we mess it with our own knowledge.
Have a blessed week!... I know I will! Lotsa ‘makan makan’ session this week! *yummy*… *smiles* bullyfooked!
No comments:
Post a Comment