Monday, March 19, 2007

F.O.S

Full of Shalom…yeap…what a tremendous experience again with Him. I was so worried & unrest. I was worried about my Junior. It started last Wednesday morning. He was moody. Usually he would usher me to the main gate when I go to work. But he just lying down & not cares about everything. It prolong til Friday. Just went I got back from work, he look worse!… there’s some sort of growth on his left side of the neck. It was so shocking; I thought it could be cancerous. He wouldn’t want to eat, walk…I was very worried.

Immediately the next day, we admit him to the pet hospital. Vet doc said, it could be pus due to infection or it could be a tumor (cancer). My eyes turn watery after she said that. But I’ve made the right choice. That to let him stay overnight for another inspection.

My Saturday was filled with sadness & joy as well…my closest cousin got married on that day. I was busy from 9am-12am… brought Junior to the vet, attend tea ceremony at cousin’s place, then paid a visit at the Pet hospital, went home…clean up, dress up & headed to the wedding dinner. *phew*

My night w/out Junior around is sad. There are so many negative thoughts in my mind. I pray to God, that he will heal my dog. I find it funny…how could God save my dog??…it just a dog…(that’s one of the negative thought) But I told myself… God loves me & He wouldn’t want me to be sad & Junior was His gift for me. Nothing can take away my Junior not even diseases. I prayed & give all my worries to Him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


He definitely heard my prayers… after I request it (during Sunday service) the vet doc called, my Junior is getting better, though still got the swell. That I can now collect him but still in medication. I was overjoyed! *smiles*…God heard my prayer!…He took care of everything for me. After the EFC prayer, I quickly rush home pick granny. Junior was glad to see us…infact he made so much noise, guess he wanted to follow us. I praise God! He was able to eat again, bark, wagged his tail, responded to us again…just like the old Junior. Suspected due to infection…hopefully nothing more than that. Praise God my Junior is back on action!!… *smiles*

Wedding!!…*laughs* yeap… everybody is so ermm…went crazy over alcohol… There are so much to write about the wedding…but guess pictures tells a story…enjoy… *smiles*





No comments: