Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Holiday..pls!

Weeeeee!!... thank God for his grace & favor everyday… work progress is under control & everything seems ok. *smiles* I know I have not been keeping in touch with my blog. I’m just so wanted nowadays! Hahaha…anybody wants to do house renovation? I can recon some of my master piece *winks*

Stay away from cheaters & liars!...Ps. Vernon’s msg was awesome. Sometimes we don’t realize that we’re driven by the wicked & follow their way. I was encouraged & is time to make a stand. As a children of God, we gotta shine! Stay away from liars, people who betrayed & corrupt you. These people who is a joy stealer, hindrance to all your blessings.

I’m looking forward for another holiday this year. Well 1stly gotta renew my passport which due in Oct. another beach vacation, I don’t mind at all, winter country sure can’t afford, another shopping spree will be nice *smiles* click here

No comments: