Tuesday, November 14, 2006

blessed

Crystal! *bling bling* hehehe… I was amazed! The Palladions was invited to the grand opening of Vluz (M) Sdn Bhd…last fri nite. Introducing new Swarovski Crystal light fittings…you might think these crystals are just for accessories, eg earrings, necklace, deco items & etc…people might think that those chandeliers in hotels/malls are made of expensive diamonds or Perspex aka high quality plastics? They are actually made of sand, water & lil spice which become crystal. Interesting facts about it. ‘Did you know, that the Swarovski company gonna build 20meter long chandelier in Jan/Feb 2007? Wanna know how much cost? It cost 7million euro dollar = 35million Ringgit Msia!!!… where they gonna hang it? In one of the mosque in the middle east (I think)…& it will be in the World book of record. *cool*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bling-bling on top of the ceiling... & free Swarovski bracelet, as door gift to all the guests & clients... *happy*

Been having flu for days… *sniff* *sigh*. Work, stress & datelines… *sad* but God is good…he renewed me. Im glad that I manage to attend VYS last sat… powerful message by Ps.Vernon…to be courageous…there are times, people take us for granted & they say nasty things about us, we feel discourage, we doubt, & worse, we doubt about God. But with his great assurance, I was uplifted *smiles* Ps.Vernon gave me a prophecy *smiles* but the tape wasn’t that clear… *super sad* ‘et!, I depend on you adi J I jot it down so that I won’t forget, it goes like this ‘You gotta step out into a new thing, says the spirit of the Lord. Your path is in God’s order. But you are fear of making mistakes, great fear of making mistakes, we take authority of all forms of fear, we bind & break the power & we command you in Jesus’s name to go from her right now’. Glad to know that my path is in God’s will…His order…I’m safe! But step into new things?? What are the new things??…Could it be my work? I always wanted to be able to show God’s talent in me…but just that I scare, colleagues will laugh & mock me. Could it be in relationship? *hmm*…but who?? *laughs*

‘Jaz, get well soon & I’m sorry’… I feel bad…*look down* Jazymn was my catcher during the altar call last sat, I slained in the power of God, & didn’t realize she hurt her back when catching me. I didn’t realize until she calls me over…I feel so so bad!!…I know I shouldn’t feel bad, cos I don’t even know she is my catcher. But looking at her, she was so much in pain!…couldn’t walk!… I promise that I’ll be around if she need my help to ascort her down. After the service, I totally FORGOT!!I deserve to be hang! L I was so worried about the attendance of my care group & vision hour, I forgot… I know, I know, I’m bad… I feel bad enough ler…’no more condemnation for those in Him’*smiles* she forgive me… hehehehhehehheeee…didn’t know I was that heavy…*hmm* think is the result of the weight gain product by Wyeth, heh? Hahaha…’I’m sincerely sorry!’

Ladies and Gentlemen!... I’m no shame to announce to you that…I finally tasted ‘balitong!’ *laughs* yup, first time in my life…thanks to Francis & Geri..& of cos w/out Rebekah’s presence, we wouldn’t order it. hahahhahaa!...it taste like…er…I’d say, ‘lala’ nicer. Wei luen shared the same experience with me last sat supper… we were slow…can’t imagine, how fast can Rebekah suck it…

Choir practice was so fun!!…tho tiring but we had a good laugh…look at the calender, not much time left. We got a lot to practice… & this Christmas.. we got special songs! *smiles* not gonna tell now, come & be touch by those songs…’HALLELUJAH’! hahahha…that’s one of them. Heard lotsa feedback about it…’hallelujah again ar??’ well, if you listen & sing along, is really powerful anointed song. So majestic. Is not easy! Esp for the Sopranos…the keys is just taking my breath away!…’no breath la’…as we sing together, we sounded so *ahem*…nice… but a lil timing problem. The leaders commented we sung like ‘cina apek’, wrong pronunciation. *laughs* but this year, we’ll improve on it. Still wondering what does it mean by ‘Dancing with the swans’

OPPS! I FORGOT!

I got a 'C' for my sight singing test!...hahaha..not bad huh?...in such a short time, 'C' consider 'not bad' *bleh*...or 'C' is for 'CLEVER' wahahhaha... i think Aunty Lee Wen give me grace only..pass only..:p, i make alot of mistakes actually.. :(

No comments: