Hectic… filled with lotsa duties on the weekend… oh! Not tired at all *smiles* serving the Lord is full of joy! *winks*
Firstly, wedding on sat morning. To my surprise it was held on main hall!!… I always prefer hall of miracle cos lesser people… why? Cos I made a lot of mistakes when ever I’m singing *sad* so that morning I was in stress… I don’t look stress but I do feel it!… is was hard to get my pitching right. (still early) since the sickness, I seldom do breathing exercise & vocal. But praise God…got feedback, I did it right.. *phew* praise God for the back up singers… very enthusiastic… & I learn alot from them…thanks to Uncle Mattias (for the moves), Corrine (for lyrics), Esther (encouragement)& Daya (for correcting the lyrics)…so blessed *smiles*
Me: HI! Uncle R***** (shake his hands)
Uncle: I was touched & admire this gal who stood in the middle of the stage yesterday morning. You sung well for the wedding
Me: Oh…*blush* thank you…it is Him that enable me
Uncle: As I look at you, the holy spirit told me something.
Me: Really? *hoping for a prophetic word* what was it?
Uncle: He said the next will be YOURS!!
Me: *blur*…..huh?? mine? What?? Yea…the next sat wedding is my turn again…
Uncle: *being a lil frus of my blurness*…tsk! What God is telling me is your turn will be next!!…you’ll get married!…*big smile*
Me: *lol*….uncle oh uncle…you’re so funny…
Uncle: eh…you don’t believe??…
Me: Errrmmmm…waiting upon the Lord
Uncle: He’ll come to you *smiles*
I feel lifted up, everytime I see children. *smiles* no wonder God loves them so much…& everytime He reminded us to come to Him like a little children. Cos they are pure, simple minded & teachable. I love to see them smile… recently… baby Precious started to open herself to me. She smiles a lot at me…& playful…very playful. She remember me. Wanted to carry her badly…but I think slowly la… *smiles* baby Zoe is in good mood yday…smiles a lot too!!…her bottom teeth is just cute *laughs*… attended Zoe’s & Arial’s (correct spelling?) baptism after 2nd service. So cute!! So adorable!! Looking at children really ease my stress… that is why before my kingdom series class at 9.45am, I always pay a visit to the Sunday school 3-6ers old. *winiks*
Mie mie!! Hehe..yup mom’s here for the weekend! Enjoyed every moment with her. AGAIN! Same old question was asked…’Are you attach?’ & ‘when are you gonna get a bf?’ (-___________-) yup..i put a long wide face….apparently she said uncle Steven was asking..so she ‘tumpang tanya’…my answer is….No YET… after that…(pressure! Pressure! Pressure!)… mom & popo very straight forward in asking…dad gives hints…bro too!!… *sigh*…since I got my ‘prophetic’ word from Uncle R, hahahhaha! I guess it shud be soon. *ish* but really I’m not ready… only God knows my timing… His timing is always right, pleasing & most romantic one *winks*
YAY!!…we learn a lot during sight seeing lesson. Thanks to Aunty Lee Wen. See what I can remember…errr… measure, bar lines, C major, pitching, skipping notes, 4 beats, 2 beats…etc… What ever Peter had taught me the last time…I’ve forgotten!! ‘Sorry Peter, wasted all your effort’ I deserve to be ‘rotan’ hahahhaa…. I have no idea of certain things but thank God for Geri & Jamie, both of them taught me…*smiles* it was good, we had a good laugh! Next lesson! Will be by Laiyee
*darn emo*…Lucy pass away yesterday night between 10-11pm… her body was hard, before that I realize something is wrong. 1st, she was not as active as the 1st time I brought her home, she doesn’t play with her wheel, she got no appetite nowadays, & I checked on her after my dinner yesterday, she was half paralyze. She was in pain…couldn’t walk, but just crawling…struggling to move but couldn’t. *sad* I gave her last fav food, (carrot) but she just couldn’t eat anymore. After an hour later…she died. My pet just died. Dad even make fun of it, saying ‘Don’t waste!, feed junior’…*grrrr* think if is my Junior, I’ll be even more upset… ‘bye lucy’

2 comments:
next is u.. claim it sista :)
hey so sorry bout lucy.
hahaha..thks angie..but im not redi for it yet.. :)..i kinda like enjoy it now.. :)
no prob abt lucy.. :(
Post a Comment