Monday, September 04, 2006

Catch them!!

Caught some fishes
Met few new faces on sat & it is so interesting! Not that I abandon my friends/ care members but like wat pastor said ‘reach out’ is so nice to meet new people, to know their personality, make friends & praise God that I have a chance to share about Christ to some young people… *thumbs up* new things are always exciting! What more new people who are also interested about Jesus. Fish! Fish! Fish! Catch them & clean them, feed them *smiles*

Farewell my partner *sob sob*
Had a pot bless party & also farewell dinner for Karen *sigh* at Jerm’s place. Lotsa nice food & also couple of fishes (lost souls) too!! While Jerm (the host) busy with his cooking & preparation, Sarah & I did some fishing action! *winks* Spoke to one of my lost sheep & is great to be able to keep in touch with him again. Well at least he still wants to come back to church despite of his busy schedule. *good stuff* We played some games…had lotsa fun laughing away… Jerm really can cook! Nice kong pow chicken! *smiles* yummy kish by Karen, soupy mushroom by Kong, handmade sushi by Chris, unfinish agar-agar by Seok Lee *laughs* 'sorry that we’re not able to taste it' & many many more! Yummy!

Mie is back
Had a great time together with mom this weekend. Is so funny to see dad being self pity about his spoilt mobile phone & mom is so soft hearted & promise dad to get him a new phone for dad's comin birthday. *laughs* dad so happy! Cheering away like a small boy! Talking about mobile phone. I got one from mom!! *smiles* I gave my Samsung to mom & she bless me hers. Samsung D520… oh!! So nice!! Bless one another! Bonding & fun too! Tonite we gona have porridge streamboat! Bonding!! Without bro la…who’s busy saving the world!! Currently working with WWF, collecting funds. 'Happy saving the pandas, bro!! I’ll help you to eat all your favorite dishes! Aww..no need to thank me' *laughs*

No comments: