My heart desires to go for a holiday has just cancelled. Took 2days leaves this week but with no plans. *sigh* initially was…. *sigh* don’t even want to mention it la. My dad & bro ffk me. *sad*
So I took this opportunity to do visitation with Pastor Sally. It’s been very long time… I use to take leave just to do visitation. To care & to be updated what are my sheep’s doing. I enjoy each visitation *smiles* cos, I get to know them better & their up bringing, their parents & family, get to know their house design! *smiles* & most lovely of all, get to chat & bond with Pastor. *smiles* Can’t wait for this coming break.
So greedy… can’t believe it!! My own friend which I’ve known for the past 6years, has let me down! *sigh* 'how come Christian are like that ar?' asked from a fren of mine … what have we learn about giving? All we can think of is just taking? What I’ve learned & teach during kingdom keys & grace, is really beneficial. John 3:16… For God who so LOVE the world(believer/unbeliever), God GAVE! His only beloved Son, Jesus to die for us. HE GAVE! & sometimes people are being hypocrite. Say how well they know about the bible, da…da…da… but never apply it. For an example, if you get to choose between drumstick(or other of you fav part) & the rest of the chicken part, which one will, you choose?? Of cos, you’ll EYEING on your fav part!!...So is up to us! I’m so upset, & not only that, their actions does not reflect God’s love to the rest. Making other people question me, ‘why your Christian friend so greedy?’ Sigh… God taught us to love one another, no matter he/she is your enemy or not. I really want to tell them the problem, with love…but I just don’t know how!!?? Just gotta pray hard for wisdom to make the move. What if they don’t buy my advice? Is their loss I guess…Sigh…’friends, should I tell that person about what he/she did?
No comments:
Post a Comment