Wednesday, June 07, 2006

NO MORE!

I’m all well!!...ermm..well getting better actually…*smiles* thanks for your prayer This whole week, Really went through all the scary moments, from needle to the results of my health. Thank the Lord, that I’m alright just a bit of adjustment of the pressure. As for the major part, I’ll keep track of the seriousness. Meanwhile, stop trekking *frown* *in dilemma*

BIG! Thanks to those who care enough to give advices, care & concern *smiles* and of course the supports that all I needed from my beloved colleagues!... *hugs* they tried their best to cheer me up, cover me, (spiritually & financially) & their concerns about my health. Best service! *laughs* Others gave nutritionist advices, good advice about my health rather than other issue, keeps me entertain *laughs* & lotsa good food! *yummy* God bless you all! Not forgetting my family, though we had a rough time about my health but they still love me! *loved* God bless my family! *smiles-smiles*

My health belongs to Him

No comments: